Chapter 55

After Da Xian'e got the order, according to Xing Yi's instructions, she thoughtfully told the little phoenix: "Phoenix is ​​round, today the phoenix Mingzun and the emperor talked about you, and I heard that you have a black phoenix friend, is that true?"

Hearing this, Fenghuang quickly affirmed: "Yes, he is the dark phoenix I discovered, and he is also my little brother. I thought Weijian had forgotten about this, why did he bring it up suddenly?"

Daxian'e tried her best to recall . Xing Yi taught her the rhetoric, and discussed with him: "Fenghuang Mingzun said that the black phoenix is ​​a rare genius in the world, and I can't bear to see such a seed phoenix buried in the deep mountains and forests. If I want to meet him, I need your help. Referral, do you think this is alright? Mingzun Fenghuang, please come over and talk."

Little Phoenix hurriedly jumped over, squatted on Xingyi's lap, raised his head and listened carefully to the words of Mingzun Fenghuang.

Fenghuang Mingzun coughed and said unnaturally: "I heard from the emperor that your briquettes friend hasn't gone to school yet?"

Xing Yi seemed to be idle, but he was actually tense, and listened to them carefully.

Xiao Fenghuang tried hard to recall: "Yes, he is a poor phoenix like me, and he is very young. I think he is less than a hundred years old - he can't find any relatives, and he has been wandering for a long time. But he is actually It's amazing! Whatever he says will come true, it is said to be a unique skill of the Dark Phoenix!"

Phoenix Mingzun was drinking tea, choked, and glanced at Xing Yi with a suspicious look. Xing Yi calmly glanced back, his expression as usual.

Phoenix Mingzun once again confirmed that the so-called "Dark Phoenix" must be Xing Yilu's.

What exactly is the so-called dark phoenix and where it came from, Xing Yi didn't tell him at all, only told him in an imperative tone: "I can't appear with that dark phoenix at the same time due to special reasons, you must be in Yuanyuan. The moment I brought him back, I took him away, and said that I would bring him back to Brahma to cultivate cultivation, and let Yuanyuan say goodbye to him, and take him away immediately, do you understand?"

Phoenix Mingzun vaguely changed from "can't appear at the same time". Something was speculated in the sentence, but Xingyi didn't plan to explain, so he didn't bother to guess.

Even though Fuli Palace and Brahma have nothing to do with each other, Xing Yi and his immediate boss Tathagata Buddha have been friends for many years, what can he do? He is also desperate.

Phoenix Mingzun said solemnly: "Then you quickly bring him over, Xiao Yuanyuan, the young bird form of the Phoenix clan can be maintained for at most thirty years, which means that your little briquettes are not even thirty years old. Such a good seedling, The first 100 years of cultivation are a great time. If the root and bone cultivation level rises, a great future is waiting for him, and the next Mingzun may be his. If it is wasted, it may be a mediocre phoenix. Can't find a job."

Little Phoenix obviously hesitated for a moment: "Go, go to Brahma? The character of Xiao Bingzhuo... He is very withdrawn, and I don't know if he can study with him well. There are many people in Brahma."

Brahma is half of Little Phoenix's hometown. Naturally, he knew that Phoenix Mingzun would receive a batch of birds from the Phoenix Clan for training every year, but he had never seen it with his own eyes. Two hundred years ago, in Xiao Fenghuang's mind, being able to join the training class of Phoenix Mingzun is a desire that is side by side with "successful weight loss".

Now hearing what Fenghuang Mingzun said, Xiao Fenghuang's first reaction was that he was a little reluctant to give up briquettes - after all, this was the first bird he had met that looked exactly like him, and he even became his little brother, and the two of them played together.