Chapter 76

Little Phoenix didn't even notice that the two people around him had gone out in the early morning.

    When he woke up, there was no one around, Seven Kills and Po Jun were gone, only the sound of the rain falling outside, dripping, transparent and cool. The sky was dark, and I didn't know what time it was.

    He rubbed his eyes with his little wings, jumped up and turned around, and found two stacked notes beside his small package.

    The first one was written by Po Jun: "Yuanyuan, I found a new clue yesterday. Seven Kills and I are going to solve some things overnight. We are divided into two groups. You can go to Mingzun alone, and this important task will be handed over to you. Eat well, you don’t need to lose weight, you can’t lose it anyway.”

    Xiao Fenghuang: “?”

    The second one was written by Qisha: “The vinegar fairy grass I gave you has expired, don’t eat it.”

    Xiao Fenghuang bowed his head again When he flipped through it, the two of them seemed to have come back for a while, but they actually took out all the vinegar fairy grass in his storage ring and threw them away.

    Little Phoenix didn't give up, and he turned around for a long time, but he really couldn't find a single fairy grass leaf. In fact, he was left alone in this cave with no snacks to eat.

    The snow-white orb was a little dejected. He picked up the two slips of paper and looked at them again, and then stomped on them with his little paws, and sat up again, thinking about his next plan. 

   He roamed the world alone for over a hundred years, and developed the ability to stay out of hunger and freeze. He recognized the way quickly and responded quickly, and eventually became Brahma's best courier.

    But the problem now is that he doesn't know where the Phoenix family of Shanhushan lives.

    In the past ten thousand years, the mountains are intricate and vast, and he is not very sure that he can snatch his idol Phoenix Mingzun from the hands of his clansmen who are said to have fallen into demons.    

    He mumbled, "I should have gotten Wei Jianxue to fight."

    He decided to wait for the rain to stop and wander around with his little package on his back, at least to figure out the terrain first.

    The rain in Shanhu Mountain is different from that in the northern sky. The northern sky has always been the rain that falls with the broken snow, but it is warm and humid here.

    The phoenix trees and bamboo forests are luxuriant, and the eyes are full of watery green. It was his original hometown, so he couldn't help being a little ecstatic.

    After watching it for a while, he reluctantly ate a few sweet fruits he brought, and then started weight loss exercises.

    In the rain curtain hanging down from the entrance of the cave, this small ball jumped east and west, twisting his fluffy buttocks from time to time, spreading his short tail feathers, and when he was jumping vigorously, the sound of pattering rain suddenly spread.

    The sound of footsteps came, approaching the cave.

    The little phoenix stopped vigilantly, keeping a leg-kick position in the dance exercise, and listened carefully.

    The sound of the rain was mixed with the sound of heavy breathing and the rapid sound of hee hee, as if something soft and thorny scraped the rock wall.

    In the next instant, just when Little Phoenix decided to stick his head out to take a look, a large cloud of red-golden shadows flew across the sky in front of him—with a bang, it smashed him to and fro.