Chapter 8

After the ceremony, everyone retreated, but Phoenix Mingzun remained alone, sitting on the upper seat motionless, only sipping tea slowly.

    This Lord Mingzun can be regarded as the youngest one of Brahma. Except for the Wuxin Ming Wang who had recently ascended and hired Little Phoenix to deliver the letter, Phoenix Ming Zun has always been the most popular among the younger generation, because he has a profound cultivation base and an easy-going personality, and his appearance is also top-notch, almost perfect.

    The Phoenix family is fierce and fiery, and this Lord Mingzun is steadfast and ruthless in his work, and he is quite proud of it. On the day Phoenix Mingzun was born, the colorful clouds surged and the clouds were red. He was personally sent by the king of the Phoenix family to Brahma to be raised and worshipped by thousands of immortals.

    There are not many immortals with such a smooth path in the world. When Xing Yi was reluctantly dragged out from behind Beitian, the threshold was almost trampled by the little immortals who came to protest, and they all asked him how he arranged the astrolabe and how to divide the immortal family into three or six.

    The ninth class, some have a bumpy and uneven life, while others have a bright and smooth life. If he doesn't give an explanation, he will level the Fuli Mountain.

    Xing Yi was not seen at all. He fell into a dream peacefully amid the knocking on the door outside the Fuli Palace, but he just disappeared.

    At that time, the Fuli Palace was still desolate. There was not a palace person, not a single living creature, and even the wind and snow seemed to be dead.

    If the rioting continued as it was then, Fuli Mountain would have been trampled down, or Fenghuang Mingzun came over to watch, and said slowly: "What's the matter? Does anyone have the time to target you? You see stars in your eyes. Pan, people participate in the five elements of heaven and earth, and the chaotic energy. When Pangu created the heaven and the earth, the heaven and earth were still a chicken. In this world, thousands of turbid qi are surging, yin and yang are uneven, and the five elements are not in harmony. , the wrong step will change the color of the world. The person who manages the astrolabe is not really a commander, otherwise who will the commander in the underworld ask for reason?"

    Some people were not convinced: "You are Mingzun, you don't have back pain when you stand and talk. , when have you experienced the feeling of our little immortals?"

    Phoenix Mingzun rolled his eyes: "Let me be you, I will never say a word. Who cares about you little immortals, there are so many in the mortal world. The only thing is that the down-to-earth people need to be saved, you eat well in heaven, wear well, and have a salary, what else is there to be dissatisfied with."

    He was so choked up that everyone had no choice but to go back one by one.

    Later, the Jade Emperor sent someone to do work for Xing Yi, and asked him to open a courthouse and come out to the world. He also begged his father and grandmother to invite Fenghuang Mingzun to come over, with the incident of forcibly dragging Yue Lao, who was scared to death.

    "Come here and do Xingyi's ideological work together.They are all young people, Yue Laoba is looking forward to adding a little more to his salary, and he is giving Xingyi a tortoise and a cactus. Let me come."

    Yue Lao's face turned pale with fright.

    Xingyi raised his eyebrows and asked, "Why?" Fenghuang Mingzun said,

    "You are heartless and ruthless, and you have nothing outside your heart; for thousands of years, you only remember Pangu Nuwa, the ancient comrades in arms, who are completely ignorant of today's heaven. I feel that we usually say that there are ever-changing ways to move chess. Similarly, when you manipulate the astrolabe, you may not have only one way. You also have to consider the life and death of the immortals today, and analyze the benefits and harms of the move clearly. Minimize the disadvantages. Did you know that just a year ago, because you walked a few steps away from the astrolabe, you almost killed the Yuegong Jade Rabbit?"