Chapter 9

Not to mention Xingyi, Xiao Fenghuang himself was stunned for a moment.

    The little phoenix looks cute, but it can't always transform into a human shape. It's a chubby little chubby bird. Although it's going to be laughed at when it goes out, it is still very popular in Brahma.

    King Wuxin Ming gave Little Phoenix an extra salary, and the messenger who took care of the five trees and six flowers in front of the Buddha built him one nest after another, and was willing to let Little Phoenix jump on top of his gray head to sleep—this old man had hair fluttering Gone with the air, rich and soft, it is the first choice for the little phoenix to sleep.

    The rest of the carp essence and the colleagues who worked together in Brahma, not to mention, are very good to him.

    In the entire Brahma, only this Phoenix Mingzun did not have a good face towards him. Every time he saw him, he had the appearance of turning his face into an ice cube, and he never touched the little Phoenix's hair.

    When the little phoenix was younger, he had also seen the phoenix Mingzun lead a hundred birds, dancing gracefully at the dawn of the sunset, and the splendid brilliance of the nine-day phoenix dance was unforgettable after a glance.

    Little Phoenix is ​​very envious. At that time, he was a small group, and he could only hold a lotus flower in a lotus pond, sitting in the heart of the flower and peeking out, but Mingzun noticed him all at once.

    Little Phoenix cheekily approached: "In the future, can I be as thin and beautiful as you?"

    Phoenix Mingzun was still very kind at that time, and he was still a young man. He was just the age of Brahma when he took office. He just smiled. "Of course, I was shorter and fatter than you when I was a child, and my hair color was much uglier than yours. You will definitely be more beautiful than me in the future."

    Little Phoenix has regarded Fenghuang Mingzun as an idol and counted on himself every day. to be as good-looking as him. However, more than a dozen Mingzuns of Brahma were very busy every day, and even a little fat bird with a low cultivation base could not squeeze in to watch.

    Later, after going down to earth and going through a calamity, he had a Mahayana cultivation base and was finally able to touch the Mingwang Palace. He originally wanted to work at Phoenix Mingzun, so he shamelessly went to recommend himself.

    As a result, Fenghuang Mingzun rejected him: "I don't have any work here for you to do. At a young age, it is the right thing to learn well, so what kind of work do you want to do?"

    Little Phoenix could only walk away hurriedly. Later, he found an errand with Wuxin Mingwang. Every time the salary was paid, the Ming kings in the hall would come to touch him. Even if the reserved ones didn't know how to touch him, they would acquiesce to the little phoenix squatting on top of their heads.

    Only the top of the Phoenix Mingzun's head, Little Phoenix has never squatted successfully, and later he stopped thinking about squatting and jumped voluntarily.

    But he still had some respect for Fenghuang Mingzun because he praised his beautiful coat when he first met him. If you don't like him, don't like him. Little Phoenix is ​​very casual in this regard, unless he is bullied. No one likes Bai Yu's Phoenix, Xing Yi is the first, he's used to it.

    Little Phoenix looked at Mingzun's gentle eyes at this moment, and felt that the soft fur all over his body exploded and swelled into a big ball.

    It must have been Garuda who filed a complaint with Ming Zun, and Phoenix Ming Zun was looking for a reason to bring him back!