Chapter 70

When Xiao Fenghuang went to bed that day, he was entangled in what Xingyi said about "doing it to Nirvana".

    He consulted through voice transmission: "Wei Jian, logically speaking, our Phoenix is ​​a Nirvana rebirth after death, after rebirth. You can die again, and then continue to be reborn, this is a cycle, Wei Jian, can you really do it?"

    The ball was still looking forward to it.

    Xingyi: "...you sleep with you."

    Little Phoenix approved the account book for the morning during the day, and followed up several marketing plans resolutely.

    In the afternoon, he was worried about the blind date feast of the birds. After such a fuss , he soon became sleepy, so he said hello to Xing Yi, ate a few more fruits, and carried the quilt to the side hall.

    Xing Yi didn't expect this little bird to say that it was true that he went to sleep in the side hall. He stayed in the smelting room for a while, and then he settled down to draw a sketch of the structure of a new magical instrument.

    It was only when the moon was in the middle of the sky that he went to take a bath. 

   He went around the dormitory, but couldn't find Xiao Fenghuang, only then did he hear from Da Xian'e that Xiao Fenghuang asked her for a new quilt, and vividly relayed Xiao Fenghuang's original words: "We and I There is a conflict, the merits and demerits are equal, and I still owe him a little. In order to show my guilt towards my husband, I must sleep in a side hall by myself and reflect on it. Fairy sister, you can put the most beautiful peacock feather quilt. Lend me to sleep."

    The peacock feather quilt was originally not a treasure, but Xing Yi always disliked its bells and whistles, so it has been pressing the bottom of the box for thousands of years.

    Little Phoenix took away thirty quilts at once - twenty-nine of them were taken in the storage ring, and he happily carried away the ones that couldn't fit. 

   Xing Yi said: "Forget it, this phoenix likes whatever he likes. Peacock Feather is not very rustic. He moved so much at once. I guess he has some tricks to play. I will bring him some more."

     So Xing Yi also hugged the quilt and walked to the side hall with the snow light and the moonlight.

    When I entered the door, I saw that there was nowhere to go—their side hall had been vacant for a long time. It used to be used as a birthday gift for Xingyi. Enchanted candle nine yin.

    Later, Zhu Jiuyin was taken by Xingyi to suppress the astrolabe, and no one lived here.

    At this moment, the floor of the empty hall was actually covered with quilts of peacock feathers, one by one, filling the ground of the entire front hall, and the doors and windows of several surrounding houses were closed, and the windows were also closed. There was a light in the room, and it was warm.

    The little phoenix was paralyzed in the middle of the pile of quilts in a large font, sleeping soundly.

    Little Phoenix's shoes and robe were thrown out randomly, so Xing Yi followed his example, throwing the robe and shoes and socks outside together, stepping into the hall, his feet immersed in the thick and soft peacock feather quilt, and then Close the door gently.

    Little Phoenix seemed to sense that an outsider had entered his world: he rolled a few times comfortably, rolled around, and finally rolled to Xing Yi's feet, looking like he was about to wake up.

    Xing Yi bent over and picked him up, Xiao Fenghuang's body was vacated, and his mind turned around: "Hey, Wei Jian?"

    Xing Yi smiled slightly: "Do you sleep like this?"