Chapter 38

Little Phoenix couldn't hold the moonstone chessboard that Yue Lao had appointed by himself, so he found a Garuda, and one bird held the chessboard and placed it in the pavilion outside the garden.

    Garuda reported to the little phoenix: "Boss, I will wash the flowers and sort the petals for you, and can I take the ninety-nine red ones and bring them back?"

    Little phoenix was a little reluctant, he stretched his neck and asked: "Ninety-nine flowers are a bit too many, what are you going to do with them?"

    Garuda was a little shy: "I'll give it to Brother Greedy Wolf. Last time, it was winter because of Heaven, and he accompanied me to more than seventy people. In the spring and summer of the world, fresh wolfberry and good red dates, I went to Wangchuan to find the other flowers one by one. I originally wanted to give him the flowers of the other side, but I heard that the meaning was not good, so I didn’t send them.”

    Xiao Phoenix gave an "oh" and approved: "Then you take it, you follow me, you must know that when you are a bird, you must be rewarded. We are good birds."

    Garuda stretched out his wings to compare, he and the little phoenix were completely different in size.

    It looked like a large cloud that had been hanging out had a ball of down fallen out.

    The so-called Garuda, Brahma's Golden-winged Dapeng, was supposed to be a majestic bird, but he accepted this status humbly, and then he fluttered his wings and shouted, "We are good birds!"

    Little Phoenix watched this bird." Little Bird" happily rushed back, and then squatted by the chessboard, waiting for the old man to come.

    While waiting, he nibbled at the bark of an old tree beside the pavilion and scratched it with his small claws. The scratched old tree laughed and said, "Xiao Yuanyuan, don't make trouble with me, just go and play chess with Mrs. Yue. ."

    There is only such an old tree in Fuli Palace, and it is easy to say nothing. It is said that he likes the feeling of being a tree rather than being a human being. Little Phoenix has never heard it speak before.

    The little phoenix was still scratching, and the old tree bent its branches and leaves, passed through the gap between his small claws, made him squat firmly, and then sent him to the stone table.

    At the end, he patted his little head with a branch.

    On the other side, Yue Lao walked over briskly, and what was even more strange was that Xing Yi also came out of the smelting room - this person was clearly still focused on his work just now. Xingyi wouldn't even give him a look.

    Little Phoenix tilted his head and looked at them. Xing Yi seemed to know what he was thinking, so he found a place to sit down and said in a low voice, "I'll come out to get some air, and I'll just watch you play chess."

    Yue Lao excitedly rolled up his sleeves, grabbed Luo Heizi's opportunity, went down with a click, and then urged Xiao Fenghuang: "Hurry up, Xiao Yuanyuan, the emperor said that if I win, I will stew you. Cook the soup for me to drink."

    Xing Yi said: "Fuck. What I said is that you can't beat him."

    Yue Lao Tan spreads his hands: "Little Phoenix, what he said is that I can't beat you, if I can win , he will be able to make you into a braised round circle. Do you think he dares to deny it?"

    Xiao Fenghuang tilted his head to look at Xingyi again, Xingyi stretched out his hand to take a cup of tea from Xian'e, and said calmly, "I don't Deny it, if you dare to lose to him, I will burn you and eat, my little bird can’t lose to anyone, understand?”