Chapter 39

At the beginning of the moon, the night gradually became richer, and it also concealed the intimate, soft whispers and touches on the bed.

    Xing Yi and Xiao Fenghuang, give me a kiss, I bit you and dawdled for a while, and finally got sleepy. Xiao Fenghuang grabbed his collar and kissed him together, and then solemnly announced: "I will, Wei Jian! I know how to be relatives!"

    Xing Yi flicked his forehead: "Sleep, I will check the results later, You can't prove it with just one mouth."

    Little Phoenix snuggled in his arms obediently and said in a low voice. After a while, he quietly asked, "Wei Jian, if we go to Wangchuan tomorrow, when do we get up? Do you want to sleep in?"

    Xing Yi looked at his excited eyes and smiled softly . He said, "Go early, you can call me."

    Xiao Fenghuang thought for a while, at first agreeing, and then backtracking: "Let's sleep in, Wei Jian, since we're going out to play, we need to rest. Play again, if I force you to get up too early, you won't be able to play well, and you will be very troubled."

    This little bird completely forgot that Xing Yi was working in the past, in his eyes, "Go to Wangchuan "It has been equated with traveling together.

    Xing Yi then changed his mind to what he meant, patted his head: "Okay, then get up later, it's up to you."

    Little Phoenix was so happy, he drilled and drilled in his arms, like an eighth Claws clawed to him as tightly, and even his legs were dishonestly pressing on him.

     In the past, Xing Yi would wrap him up with a quilt, and then hound him in his arms to keep him honest, but today it was uncharacteristic, he didn't say anything about him, and he didn't even care if the quilt slipped.

     Sliding down, he cast a spell to make the house warm like a deep spring, and Xiao Fenghuang was held in his arms by him, and fell asleep so warmly.

    The next day, Xiao Fenghuang slept until he woke up naturally. It was the same time he woke up on weekdays. He remembered that Xing Yi usually had to sleep for a while at this time. He wanted to touch his husband, but it came to nothing.

    There was no one around him. Xing Yi's clothes were neatly folded to one side, waiting for the palace servants to take them away and clean them up.

    Most of the morning tea that was placed on the bedside to rinse his mouth every morning had been used up.

    Xingyi got up so early today?

    Little Phoenix was a little confused.

    He put on his clothes and got up, and after fiddling for a long time, he chose one of his favorite clothes, a light peach color, which looked very tender and lush after wearing it.

    The clothes that Xing Yi asked Zhinu to make for him look good, but some of the colors are not what he likes, too plain. After all, Xing Yi didn't know what color he liked at that time.

    Later, he also said to Xing Yi: "I want to wear red, the kind that looks good. It dances beautifully. The more fancy it is, the better it looks. I can afford it."

    Xing Yi laughed at him: "It's only a fox Dressed like this, you are not going to be a little phoenix, but want to be a fox spirit?"

    The little phoenix turned into a little fat bird, angrily rolled over his head and sang loudly, tweeting, chirping.

    Xing Yi Later, sent a message to Zhinu and ordered a new batch of clothes for Little Phoenix, but it has not been completed yet, so it can only be done for the time being.