Chapter 30

The topic of birth, old age, sickness and death, they never talked about in the human world.

    Xingyi often went to the battlefield, and he went on expeditions twice after he and Xiao Fenghuang got married, one was the day after their big wedding, and the other was when he took Xiao Fenghuang to Jiangnan.

     Xiao Fenghuang took his own The life-guarding bead was made into a necklace and given to him, and Xing Yi has been carrying it with him ever since.

    Although Xiao Fenghuang never said it, Xingyi knew that he was always afraid, or the kind that was very afraid; there was no war on weekdays, Xiao Fenghuang remembered that every time he came back from the camp, he had to ride a horse through the high and steep cliffs , The road is quite uneven.

    Even if I go to bed early every night, I still wake up from time to time, and then I run out to have a look.

    At first, Xing Yi was in a hurry to go home every day, thinking that Xiao Fenghuang would be happy like this, but he did not expect Xiao Fenghuang to get angry because of it.

    Since then, he has agreed with Xiao Fenghuang, and when he comes back, he will take the carriage equipped with the military camp to come back.

    He told himself, and also told Xiao Fenghuang, "We've been together for a long time, and it won't be a while, right?"

    Xiao Fenghuang felt more relieved after that.

    After the two of them had spent the first year when they were glued together and could not bear to part for a moment, Little Phoenix felt relieved and learned to run out to play by himself.

    When Yi came back, no one was there, so he had to go to the City Lord's Mansion to bring back Little Phoenix who was playing mahjong with the servants.

    Sometimes the little military sergeant surnamed Sang would play mahjong along with him. When Xing Yi passed by, it was not easy to disturb people's interest, so he and Xie Yuan sat next to each other, watching their own people happily playing mahjong. The remaining two of them looked at each other and said nothing. After the business was over, they went to watch the battle, and occasionally said a few words.

    Xing Yi is smart. He has been fascinated by the deep palace since he was a child, and is well versed in the routine of leaf cards. Little Phoenix is ​​lucky and can draw particularly good cards every time.

    In contrast, the young city lord didn't have much time to play since he was a child, he has never been exposed to leaf cards, and he didn't say why. Xing Yi and the two of them joined forces, and the little military division's waistband was almost lost when they lost.

    The little military division discussed with them: "My salary has been lost. The city owner is a cheapskate and will not give me a salary increase. If I lose once in the future, I will make you a snowskin mooncake, okay?"

    Xiao Fenghuang was happy He agreed, and at the same time promised that if he lost, he would send a small legend to the little military division. In order to win the only book in a comic book, the little military division finally worked hard to learn the leaf card for three days.

    After he came out, he was able to compete with the little phoenix. He happily went to their house to take the picture book away, and brought a basket of ice skins with him. moon cake.

    That basket of moon cakes made Xiao Fenghuang gain a little weight, and since then he has been clamoring for weight loss. Every night, he dances for him in dark red silk clothes. This little guy's way of seducing people is very clumsy, but Xing Yi happens to eat this trick.