Chapter 48

The little phoenix stayed for a long time, and then shook for a while, trembling with a short pointed mouth, and felt that there was nowhere to put even his wings: "You, you—little briquettes, you are playing a hooligan!"

    The black ball in front of him was crooked. Tilt his head, squatting innocently in the snow: "What's wrong?"

    Little Phoenix was about to cry: "You, you, this is what the little bird and the bird do when they are bridal chambers! You, you, you—"

    He continued to tremble, but before he could finish speaking, the little briquettes jumped over a few steps and rubbed his neck: "But we are all little birds, not little birds, big brother, don't be angry Now, I didn't know this before, I just thought it was very interesting, so I wanted to try it."

    Little briquettes wanted to cry: "Big brother... I only have a big brother like you, and you are the first one I met who looks exactly like me. Birdie, don't get mad at me. If you get mad at me, I'll be sad."

    Little Phoenix finally calmed down a little. He glanced at himself and the briquettes—both were still chubby chicks, because he didn't develop well when they were eggs, but the briquettes probably hadn't even grown their hair yet.

    Thinking of this, he was relieved. He looked at the small briquettes squatting pitifully in front of him, and hesitated for a moment: "I don't blame you, but, but..."

    He lowered his head in frustration and murmured: "I Although he is a little bird, my husband is also a boy. I like boys. Little briquettes, please remember, don’t make such jokes on me. I like my husband very much, although I think he probably won’t I care about what I do with the other birds...but I still don't want to be sorry for him."

    Xing Yi looked at him silently.

    Little Phoenix patted Xingyi's head with his small wings: "Little briquettes, you go back and write a review and give it to me. I will check it. Don't learn anything in the future, it's not good."

    Xingyi probed and asked : "How many words?"

    Xiao Fenghuang thought for a while: "Just three thousand words!"

    Xing Yi's eyes immediately filled with desolation, and he rubbed Xiao Fenghuang's belly with his belly again: "Brother, I'm still one. Little bird, you don't know how to write a lot."

    The little phoenix looked at his innocent and pitiful eyes, and immediately softened, he gritted his teeth and said, "Then two thousand... one thousand five hundred... one thousand... Five hundred words! It can’t be any less, little briquettes, if you don’t learn a lesson, you won’t be able to remember it!”

    Xing Yi said, “I have a good memory, I can remember it.”

    Xiao Fenghuang glared at him A glance: "Talk back! Have you ever been a parent? No! I am a phoenix who has gone down to earth, and I know how to be a parent! Five hundred words, not even a single word, you little bear child."

    Xing Yi Positive defense: "I'm not a bear, I'm a bird."

    But Xiao Fenghuang ignored him. He saw that it was getting late, so he took a few steps back, put another roasted sweet potato and a few remaining persimmons into his own small package

    Then He solemnly handed the package to his small briquettes: "briquettes, put these things away, and eat them when you're hungry. I'm in the Fuli Palace. When you want to come and play with me, come and find me. Don't be afraid, they are all very good people, don't wait for me alone. When you become my little brother, you are my family. I finally met a bird that looks just like me. I won't treat you badly."