Chapter 12

Little Phoenix waited in the brothel for half a month, but no one came.

    Just after half a month, Xiao Fenghuang had already written the third orthographic character quietly engraved on the head of the bed. On this day, when he had just started to write the first stroke of the fourth orthographic character, the waiter outside called him: "Brother, Ready to go out to meet the guests!"

    Little Phoenix turned over on the bed and buried himself in the quilt, his voice sounded a little shriveled: "I'm not feeling well, just ask the people outside to change someone."

    Frightened: "Brother, what's wrong with you? Did you catch a cold when you opened the window yesterday?"

    Xiao Fenghuang squeezed his throat and pretended to be sick and sighed, "Maybe."

    In fact, he was in good health. . That fortune teller was right at all. He has been singing and dancing since he was a child. He has never had a fever or illness.

   Yesterday, he opened the window and just stared bored at the flow of people under the brothel. People came and went, but no one is as good-looking as the person in his heart.

    There was a humming sound of the servant boy talking to someone in a low voice from outside. Little Phoenix squeezed into the bed, and after a while, another deep and magnetic voice rang out: "Then I won't go in, tell him about this matter for me, and ask him what he means; I’m still busy with other things, I’ll leave in a while.”

    Xiao Fenghuang jolted, and the carp flipped over from the bed.

    The waiter heard the movement inside, and hurriedly turned around and asked, "Brother, brother? Don't move, I'll call you Lang Zhong later."

    Little Phoenix shouted, "I'm fine!"

    He quickly changed his clothes. , and quickly went to the mirror to dress up, and then rushed out the door.

    This series of actions made a lot of noise. When he went out, he was in a hurry, and when he saw Xing Yi, he became quiet again.

    With a bright and beautiful appearance, bright eyes and white teeth, the young man stood in front of him in an orderly manner, his usual pride and moving expression could not be concealed between his brows, but at this moment his posture was lowered, a little restrained and hopeful.

    Really still a child.

    Xing Yi took him out this time, far away from the brothel. He took him to the camp where the soldiers and horses were stationed to play, and the sight of green mountains and waters, as well as the boundless Momo mountain wind and the sound of empty valleys.

    Little Phoenix began to worry that he would not be able to go back on time and would be beaten: "Are we going too far?"

    Xing Yi didn't talk much on the road, only said: "Just stay by my side, don't worry about other things."

    Little Phoenix didn't expect that they went out for fifteen days, as if they were making up for the half month that he hadn't seen Xing Yi before. However, there was an accident in the middle of the journey.

    Little Phoenix wobbled his foot while climbing the mountain. He couldn't walk for the time being. He could only stay in the camp with Xing Yi to recover from his injuries.

    It was only this time that he knew that Xing Yi was not a dandy prince, but an important minister of the emperor, who came to Jiangling to lead the army.

    Little Phoenix injured his foot, sat all day long, grinding ink for him beside Xing Yi, watching from a distance. Xing Yi criticized official documents for military affairs, and when he received foreign ministers, he hid behind the screen and drew on the paper with his head down.