Chapter 25

Kissing, they used to do it in the last life, and it seemed to be the most common thing.

    Because Little Phoenix could let go, every time he took the initiative to ask for a kiss, to hug him, or to go to Xingyi's side to play with him.

    When Xing Yi was busy, he couldn't take care of him, so he turned around and gave him a kiss as a reward.

    Sometimes the little phoenix goes to play elsewhere, runs to find a book, or paints and plays the violin. It is also common for him to come and attack him when he has nothing to do.

    At first, Xiao Fenghuang was worried that Xing Yi would be irritated by him, but after many experiments, he found that his family Langjun did not seem to be angry, and he became more daring in the future.

    Xing Yi basically would not refuse his request, hug him if he wants, kiss him if he wants, but Xiao Fenghuang is not satisfied. Once, Xiao Fenghuang solemnly sat across from Xing Yi and said solemnly, "Wei Jian, I'll discuss something with you."

    Xing Yi put down the pen in his hand and looked at him: "Speak."

    Xiao Fenghuang held his chin and looked at him After a while, he said, "Next time, can you take the initiative to kiss me? You don't take the initiative."

    Xing Yi asked, "Didn't I take the initiative to kiss you every time?"

    Little Phoenix stared at him eagerly. He: "But that's what I asked from you, and you gave it. Can you pretend to kiss me at some point?"

    Xing Yi smiled and rubbed his head: "Do you want to pretend? Then you You also have to give me a chance, every time you rush to pounce on yourself, I want to take the initiative, but you are the first."

    Xiao Fenghuang hurriedly promised: "Then next time I will not be like this, let's try it?"

    Xing Yi picked up the pen again and said, "Okay."

    Little Phoenix was relieved. Xing Yi caught a glimpse of him starting to touch the dim sum on the table and started eating again. He didn't lift his head while eating, and added: "Wipe the corners of your mouth, it got stained."

    That night, Xiao Fenghuang went to bed very early. When he arrived early, he didn't even have the time to go out and watch the garden play.

    Xing Yi felt strange and thought he was ill, so he pushed his entertainment after the meal, ready to accompany Little Phoenix.

    He walked in and saw that the person on the bed heard his footsteps, moved quickly, and quickly put something at hand under the pillow. After a while, he stopped moving, his breathing became long, and he deliberately suppressed some snores.

    Xing Yi leaned over and picked it up to take a look, and saw that it was nothing more than an ordinary book of words, a book that Little Phoenix had never read. He didn't come to check the post, why did he hide in such a hurry?

    He put his hands on Xiao Fenghuang's side, lowered his head and lowered his eyes and asked him, "What are you doing?"

    Xiao Fenghuang didn't answer, his eyes were tightly closed, but his facial expression fluctuated slightly, clearly pretending to be asleep.

    Xing Yi pinched his face: "Are you uncomfortable, sleeping so early? Well, why don't you talk?"

    He touched Xiao Fenghuang's forehead, unbuttoned his clothes again, and checked the temperature of his neck and armpits , no problem.

    Judging from his face, his Xiao Fenghuang had no problems, and he was even more energetic than his pale complexion who stayed up all night and worked hard all the year round. His face was rosy, and the corners of his brows and eyes did not look tired.