Chapter 21

Xingyi has been away for three months. It was late autumn when he left, and it was already snowing heavily when he came back. Xingyi himself walked faster than the scouts who reported the letter.

    Xie Yuan, the young city master of Jiangling, and his military advisors didn't even know when he came back. Before dawn, he rode his horse through the city gate alone, and the hoofs clacked. Step across the silent street, across the bridge and running water, and finally stop in front of your own courtyard.

    The gate of the mansion opened wide, as if the people inside knew he was coming back and waited here on purpose.

    Xing Yi got off his horse and stepped into the garden, disturbing the doorman who was dozing off beside him.

    The concierge was an old man, and his body was still very strong. Seeing him, he looked like he was happy, and said repeatedly: "The old man is back, I will call someone right now to prepare hot water and change clothes for you."

    Xing Yi stretched out his hand to stop it. He said softly, "You're all sleeping, so don't be disturbed. You clean up the guest bedroom for me. I'll take a look at the east side and come over. If anyone sleeps, they won't disturb him."

    There is only one residence on the east side, which is the master bedroom of him and Xiao Fenghuang. When the concierge heard him say "East", he understood what he meant.

    Knowing that he was going to see the newly married little Phoenix first, he smiled and shook his head: "Master, the little son is not in the mansion. The other day, the little son's maiden family— - I mean, it turned out that Li's couple heard that they had another son when they were old, so they invited Xiao Gongzi, who is a big brother, to take a look. The little son has been gone for three or four days."

    Xing Yi thought about it. I thought: "Is that so? I left the day after he married me. According to the rules, he should have time to go home to save his relatives, but this time is enough. I just went over to find him, pick him up, and drop by. Visit his family."

    Xing Yi couldn't help frowning when he mentioned Little Phoenix's family.

    When he welcomed Little Phoenix into the door, all the rituals were strictly according to the rank of the princess, and there were a lot of steps in the steps of asking the name, accepting the color, and the big expedition.

    At that time, he couldn't get out of the barracks, so he entrusted one of his cronies to walk around. When he came to the door to ask the horoscope, and then went to propose marriage and talk about the bride price, the cronique came back with an angry stomach and asked him to complain: " I have never seen such an unreasonable family. You say that if they treasure their own children and meet a crooked melon and crack a date to propose marriage, forget it, but what kind of person are you? They remember to cry and return lions Open your mouth, relying on your identity, you need 200,000 taels of gold. Young Master Feng Huang was sold by them when he was five or six years old, where did they get the face to violate your heart like this?"

    Xing Yi turned his eyes away from his hands. He moved away from his military intelligence book and looked at the cronie: "Is this true?"

    Protestant said: "Really. That nanny in the brothel treats the little son more honestly than his parents. It is said that back then, the little son's father once He sent the child in with snot and tears, then turned around and took the money from the doll's body to drink flower wine, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed that there are such parents in this world."

    Star Game is actually seen a lot. He shares the same father and mother as the Sage, and is older than Emperor Shaodi. Others say that he is only inferior to the luck when he established the reserve, but he thinks it is very good. There is no happiness in living at the height of the temple.