Chapter 28

After returning from Miao Village, they returned to their previous lives. Xing Yi had previously led troops to guard Jiangling, a military powerhouse.

    After half a year, these affairs were basically taken over by the head of the Xie family.

    After ten days and a half months, Xing Yi checked and confirmed that everything in Jiangling was normal, and he could finally let go of it completely.

    In fact, the official seal tiger talisman has always been in the hands of the young city lord Xie Yuan, and there is only an imperial decree monk Fang sword beside Xing Yi, so there are not many things to be handed over.

    The young city lord Xie Yuan brought his little military advisor and invited him to a meal a few days before the Mid-Autumn Festival.

    That day also happened to be the third month of Xingyi and Xiaofenghuang's big wedding, Xiaofenghuang didn't receive an invitation together, which meant that it was time to talk about business.

    Xingyi promised to bring delicious snacks from Mingyue Building to Xiaofenghuang, and then go back early. 

   Those two young people already acted with the style and bearing of the higher-ups in the officialdom. They knew the world but not the world. Xing Yi liked to deal with them without any trouble, and they were honest with each other.    

   Sure enough, as soon as the three of them were seated, Xie Yuan, the young city lord opposite, asked directly, "My lord, we want to ask you about your future plans."    

    Xing Yi sipped the tea and pushed out the land deed in his sleeve.   

  The little military advisor came out, glanced at it, and said in a low voice, "The land deed of the palace? Do you want to transfer it to us?"    

   Xing Yi said: "It's not a transfer, this place is yours. My palace is far from your old mansion. It was originally nearby, but when I heard from you, I felt that it would be inconvenient for the seven aunts and eight aunts to live together in the city lord’s mansion. It would be better for you two young people to go out and open the mansion alone. The older you were, the more confused you became. If you don't want to move, you can rebuild it after getting through, and it's very convenient to walk a few steps." 

   Xie Yuan said: "Then do you mean that you don't plan to stay in Jiangling? "

  Xing Yi said: "I don't plan. Feng Huang wanted to go to the north. I just happened to take him back to Beijing to settle     down. I'm afraid I won't come back to the south again." I think Jiangling is a good place, do you really stop thinking about it?"

    Xie Yuan also said: "You have accomplished your work now. To put it simply, since you are in Jiangling, you must know that His Majesty is afraid of you. Xiao Sang and I do not recommend that you return to Beijing so early. "

    Xing Yi said: " I know. This matter still needs to be discussed in the long run. Before returning to Beijing, I will take Feng Huang to live elsewhere for a few years, and Jiangling will also stay for a while. You don't have to worry, I will myself There are plans."

    After saying that, he smiled.

    These two young people are more than ten years younger than him, and what they can see, naturally they can't see it. The other party mentioned it so solemnly, presumably he really regarded himself as a friend.

    Having said that, both sides clearly understand each other's meaning, the decision has been made, and the persuasion is no longer persuaded.

    The banquet ended early, and the little military division ordered all kinds of snacks in the building, packed four food boxes and sent them to the palace.