Chapter 47

The strength of the small briquettes was unexpectedly large, and the little phoenix was almost arched off the ground—while he was thinking about it, he saw the black bean eyes of the small briquettes flickered, and then pushed forward again.

    The two balls arched back and forth, moving back and forth, and finally the little phoenix really vacated the air. He fluttered his little snow-white paws and was itchy with the briquettes, so he laughed and laughed: "Put me down, Little briquettes! It's so itchy, hahaha, little briquettes! Be obedient."

    Seeing that he had had enough trouble, Xing Yi took a step back, causing Little Phoenix to roll down from the tree and fall into the snow with a clatter.

    The little phoenix turned around, stretched out his wings and shook the snow on his body, and after resting for a while, he opened his mouth to teach Xingyi: "Little briquettes, you can't do this, I'm a senior, all seniors must Feed the birds of the younger generation who can't find food for themselves. When you grow up, remember to take care of others like this, you know? Can't say, only one bird will always be fed, if everyone Thinking like this, what about the other birds? I can't agree to this."

    Little Phoenix stretched out his wings and patted the head of the briquettes, hoping that he would be taught, but he didn't. His little briquettes looked at him silently, and the look in Xiaodou's eyes made him a little incomprehensible - these eyes are very bright, but there are boundless dark and unspoken things hidden in them, not like ordinary birds eyes.

    Xiao Fenghuang remembered that before he came to Fuli Palace, he had spent time with a group of small tits who had become enlightened. The eyes of those little birds were different and very clear.

    Maybe it's because the briquettes have no family, so it's easy for such a bird to get too overwhelmed.

    Little Phoenix stared at his small briquettes and hesitated for a moment. He suddenly felt a little puzzled that he had seen such eyes before, even very familiar... Where did he see them?

    However, before he could figure it out, he was arched again by the briquettes and rolled into the snow. This dark little fat bird seemed to have finally found a way to play that made him happy. He used his wings and small claws to pull around, and arched the little phoenix to dig around in the snow, rubbing around.

    Xiao Fenghuang was also a little bit about to move. He cooperated with the small briquettes to roll in the snow. After rolling for a while, the two fat birds were covered with a large piece of ice-cold snow before Xiao Fenghuang remembered the business. He stretched out his wings and poked at the briquettes: "I told you, did you hear me, little briquettes?"

    Xing Yi glanced at him: "I heard."

    Xiao Fenghuang said earnestly: "Unity and fraternity, help each other, this is our little bird's way of survival."

    Xing Yi followed him and rolled in the snow, then hung his two little paws to dry. He tilted his head and asked, "Aren't you like me, fatherless and motherless? Who told you how to survive so many birds?"

    Little Phoenix was stunned for a moment, and then happily replied: "I've researched it out. Yes! And I've seen other people's fathers and mothers feed the birds like this, and everyone feeds the birds like this."

    Xing Yi was silent for a while, and after thinking for a while, he asked with complicated eyes: "So I played with you. For so long, are you... raising me as a son?"

    The little phoenix was stunned for a second, and he also thought about it seriously: "It probably doesn't count, I thought about it, you are my younger brother, and your seniority doesn't seem to be that bad. Besides, I am a male phoenix, transformed into a human form. The latter is also a man, my husband is a man like me, so we will not have a baby in the future."