Chapter 37

After the court ended, Xiao Fenghuang came to Xing Yi crying and complained, holding a silver plate in his mouth, jumped to his knee, put the silver plate down with a bang, and then showed him the note that was pressed down.

    The words in black and white are vivid in my mind:

    "A phoenix that doesn't eat a real phoenix is ​​not a good phoenix."

    "A phoenix that eats persimmons is a bad phoenix."

    "The little phoenix is ​​a bad phoenix."

    My snacks were stolen for two days in a row! The thief even slandered me, calling me a bad phoenix! He must have watched me eat persimmons with briquettes, and he might have overheard me talking to him!

    Xing Yi stretched out his hand and flicked on his small forehead: "What's wrong? Aren't you just a bad phoenix?"  

    The little phoenix jumped on his shoulder and rubbed his cheek affectionately: "I'm not , Wei Jian, I'm a good phoenix."

    Xing Yi looked at him puffed up and busy clarifying his name, inexplicably in a good mood, and even his voice softened: "Then ask someone to give you fifteen Is it good to practice? I'll catch the thief for you, and I promise he won't come to steal your snacks tomorrow."

    Little Phoenix was dubious and asked, "Really, can you catch him?"

    Xing Yi said: "It's hard to say if you can catch it, but I'll protect your snacks."

    Little Phoenix said, "Then if you can catch it, can you send it to me and let me beat him?"

    Xing Yi After a pause, he glanced at him, looked at him cautiously, and criticized: "I'm going to be an empress, and I still think about fighting all day long. What's the matter?"

    Little Phoenix moved his paws and jumped on his shoulders. He stumbled for a while, feeling a little frustrated: "Okay."

    Xing Yi glanced behind him again, and saw that Garuda was not following, so he asked, "Where is your little brother?"

    Xiao Fenghuang was stunned: "You Small briquettes?"

    Xing Yi patiently said: "I said Garuda."

    Little Phoenix suddenly realized: "Then you are wrong, Garuda is my big brother, and my little brother is a small briquettes. I was helping the small briquettes to make garlands just now. Garuda ran over suddenly, crying, and asked me if I didn't want his little brother."

    Xing Yi asked, "Then what do you say?"

    Little Phoenix squatted round and answered honestly, " Of course not. He was very busy a few days ago. I considered that he was going to help Fenghuang Mingzun collect the materials for making healthy tea with brother greedy wolf, so I didn't ask him to play, but I don't know why he suddenly felt that I I don't want him anymore, sigh, this annoying little goblin. The reason why he didn't follow me is because I sent him to wash and dry the petals."

    Xing Yi: "..."

    He asked, "Then since you I didn’t want Garudas, and I wasn’t abandoned by Garudas, so why would I go to play with small briquettes?”

    Little Phoenix thought for a while: “Because he looks just like me, he is very young, and he has no family or friends. We must take care of the physical and mental health of the junior. I think he looks very lonely, so I went to play with him."

    Xing Yi was stunned for a while: "I don't have time to spend with you when Garuda is not here, aren't you lonely? Wan Wan A family is here to accompany you?"