Chapter 13

That year, Xiao Fenghuang didn't figure out whether the last cherry should be counted as an odd or an even number. He was sent back to the brothel, to the Fengyuechang where he grew freely.

    According to his expectations, he has been away for too long, and when he returns, those who were waiting to see him will surely flock to him.

    This is his life, and he is used to it: accompanying wine, drinking cup by cup, and drinking until his eyes are blurred and unrestrained, others will be satisfied; he has a strong temperament, but he also knows that this matter cannot be left to him. He is so arrogant.

    Others say that Feng Huang is arrogant and enthusiastic. It is rare. It is a phantom that he has carefully managed. He knows that this kind of arrogance is fake. Yes is the first.

    He always knew he was a prostitute. Although luck is better than others, and life is more beautiful than others, but he is nothing more than an inferior person.

    The beautiful young man has carefully planned his future: it is still the day when he sees guests drinking every day, and on his seventeenth birthday, the brothel will hang up his sign and let the distinguished guests bid for his first night, this is called Kai|bao . From that day on, he should put down his top-notch figure and accept customers honestly.

    Little Phoenix is ​​not honest and has no plans to wait until that day. On the way back to the city, he lied that he was anxious, ran to a weapon shop on the corner of the street, bought a dagger, and put it safely in his sleeve.

    When Xing Yi took him off the sedan chair, he held onto his wrist and brushed his fingertips lightly over his crimson sleeves.

    Little Phoenix opened his mouth, but did not speak.

    Xing Yi looked at him like this, but instead smiled lightly, reached out and touched his head: "Wait for me."

    Waiting for you?

    Little Phoenix scratched his fingers and thought, what's the use of waiting for you?

    But what he didn't expect was that since the day he came back, everything that happened in reality deviates from his expectations.

    No one wants to see him anymore, and the nuns no longer restrict his freedom. There were people coming and going in the hall, and the staggering sounds of gongs and chips were the same as usual, and the eyes that looked at him on weekdays were still there, but Xiao Fenghuang suddenly had nothing to do overnight.

    Overnight, he seemed to have become an outsider, detached from the status of pleasing people, and there was even an indescribable awe in the attitude of others towards him.

    It is how it happened?

    Little Phoenix kept his doubts in his heart and had nothing to do, so he sat by the window again, holding his chin and looking down, at a glance, it was a whole day. It had been five full days since he last saw Xing Yi, Xiao Fenghuang had nothing to do, and no one really came to him.

    The brothel took his brand down, but it didn't look like it was going to refrigerate him. The cost of food and clothing is still the best, and others can't fault him for his attitude. Little Phoenix kept his mind, thinking that someone was going to harm him—the most likely one was among the dignitaries he had met before.

    Someone committed a crime and pulled him out as a scapegoat. At this time, he was silently held up, and he didn't tell him why. I'm afraid the murder knife is still on the way.    

    Little Phoenix continued to be careful, and tried the poison with silver needles before meals, but nothing came out; On the morning of the seventh day, someone banged on the door, Xiao Fenghuang sat up with his eyes open, and looked outside—a large crowd of people outside was displayed on the window paper.