Chapter 29

Xingyi didn't tell Little Phoenix about his plan to move out of Jiangling in the future. He felt that it would not be too late to tell him after all the plans were in place.

    Xiao Fenghuang felt that everything was fine in Jiangling, but there were memories he didn't like here, and it was too quiet here.

    He likes all the noisy, jubilant, and warm bustling scenes, and when Xing Yi's affairs are done, he can follow the husband he likes and start a new life elsewhere. Completely cast aside the rumors, strange vision and all the time to follow the rules.

    They had a good Mid-Autumn Festival at home.

    The little military advisor of the young city master really sent moon cakes, all kinds of them are available, and the taste is not bad. Little Phoenix loves to eat ice skin, so he asked someone to send a letter to ask how to do it. He also learned to make a few food boxes, took them out every night, and sat with Xing Yi in the courtyard to eat.

    Xing Yi said: "I used to be a But it's the Mid-Autumn Festival."

    Little Phoenix nestled in his arms, lying on the cool couch with him, squinting at the moon. Hearing this, he turned his head and asked Xing Yi: "But the Mid-Autumn Festival, what are you going to do?"

    Xing Yi recalled: "I was still in Beizhao at this time last year, and I was fighting a few years ago. I don't remember when I was a child. At that time, there were only two children in the palace, I and His Majesty. I was his elder brother, but he was sent to the East Palace for rearing since he was a child. I also built a mansion in the capital, so I couldn’t see him very much. Reunion banquets, banquets in the palace, I have been there a few times, but the royal banquets are very dull."

    He said a while, and Xiao Fenghuang peeled a small corner of the snowskin mooncake and fed it to him, and Xing Yi stopped every now and then to sip tea.

    The little phoenix asked again: "Then, Wei Jian, what are your parents like? Your father is the emperor, and your mother used to be a noble concubine, but now she is an empress. Are they all immortals, as in the legends? Such a character?"

    Xing Yi smiled: "Do you think I look like a fairy?"

    Little Phoenix looked at him without any hesitation, and nodded affirmatively.

    Xing Yi rubbed his head: "Xishi is in the eyes of a lover, you."

    He felt that he was just the most ordinary kind of person. His parents are also very ordinary people.

    In the palace that year, when his mother gave birth to him, she was just an ordinary concubine, not even a noble concubine. At that time, the emperor and the empress were deeply in love. The first empress stood out in the harem, and her mother was in the world.

     I heard that people were extremely beautiful, and their character was also extremely determined and intelligent. A woman, deeply loved by the late emperor.

    The eldest son she gave birth to is the real eldest son. He was smart, calm and alert since he was a child. It's a pity that the first empress died of illness, and the eldest son of the emperor also died.

    During these seven years, his mother gave birth to him and his younger brother, and they were promoted to imperial concubine, the same as the deputy queen.

    Since then, many concubines and concubines have appeared in various palaces, but the princesses and princes have also died one by one, and the remaining few are also mediocre in talent and unable to take on major responsibilities.

    Seeing the loyal ministers discussing the matter of establishing the reserve, the late emperor was exhausted, and finally decreed that the child the imperial concubine had just given birth to be the crown prince, that is, the current young emperor.