Chapter 71

After the little phoenix finished speaking, he fainted from sleep, resting on his body motionless, breathing evenly.

    Xing Yi stroked his soft hair, quietly stared at the long colorful scroll above his head, and whispered: "Stupid bird, how can this be something that is not urgent?"

    And every night recently At the same time, his wrists began to heat up with fatigue, bringing a breath that was close to pain.

    But he still lay there calmly, holding his little phoenix in his arms, and even his breathing was extraordinarily calm, lest the little phoenix be awakened by him.

    He was so used to the burning pain that he was even able to fall asleep slowly under the pain. The picture scroll he saw before closing his eyes seemed to freeze in his mind.

    Unconsciously, the dome that covered the dome turned into his hazy dream, became clear, magnified, and became more colorful and colorful than it is now.

    He seemed to be able to smell the dust of a thousand years ago, the cold winter morning filled with morning mist, the sun shone all over the place, and the eyes were so dazzling that people could not open their eyes. It was a rare and completely sunny morning in the northern sky.

    "Today's sun is very good, I think I can finish painting quickly, and then go out to find something to eat with you. This is a date with you."

    Someone stood in the dazzling sunlight, seemingly suspended beside the dome, floating in the air With large colorful blocks, placed in this white ice and snow, it is warmer than the sun.

    At that moment, his mind, who had not paid attention to foreign affairs and foreign objects for a long time, popped up this idea before he could react: maybe this painting does not have to be finished, and the scene of this painting is already the most beautiful scenery he has ever seen in his life.

    It's a pity that the people above didn't notice it.

    He heard his own voice ask: "Why? It was the same a few days ago, why is it only a date today?"

    The sound, I heard the sound of water dripping after the malachite was refined.

    Maybe he drew a stroke that satisfied him. The person above jumped down and threw the pen aside: "Because the sun is very good today, you are so stupid. Let's go."

    I couldn't see anything clearly in the dream, Only in the early morning of winter, the air that seemed to penetrate the soul penetrated into his mind, making him extraordinarily clear.

    He still didn't understand: "Why?"

    The man walked in front of him, tilted his head and smiled at him: "You are really a wood, alright, don't ask so many questions, give me your hand, hold me, like this That's fine."

    The cold winter wind blew over, making one's cheeks tingle slightly, causing a slight tremor from the depths of his bones, and Xing Yi woke up like this.

    He opened his eyes and found that the night had passed, the sky was bright, and the little phoenix stood naked in front of the door. A few pieces of snow floated in, and then melted away.

    The moment the present world shone into his consciousness, this ethereal dream disappeared in his mind in an instant, leaving only a phantom that was close to being forgotten.

    Xiao Fenghuang was shivered by the cold wind on the other end, so he quickly closed the door with a "snap", and when he looked back, he saw that Xing Yi was already awake, so he hurriedly rushed over and got into his arms to warm up.