Chapter 14

The palace is so big that it seems like it can't be walked all over. Little Phoenix sat in the sedan chair wearing a red hijab, and when he lowered his head, he could only see his hands on his knees, white and slender.

    Maybe it was this red wedding dress. His face was red all the way. When he touched his face, it was indeed a little hot.

    The sedan chair was very stable, the golden fringe under the hood swayed slightly, and the lights were bright all the way outside, shining in here. Xiao Fenghuang is a person who can't sit still.

    He tried to lift his hijab and look out several times, but he held back and just sat upright, more upright than he used to be in the brothel middle school.

    He didn't expect that he would be able to get married one day, and it was a beautiful marriage with the person he liked.

    Based on his feeling, he knew that the sedan chair he was in crossed the threshold of the gate of the palace, and then walked straight along the right path without any bends.

    While everyone was staring at the sedan chair, the sedan chair fell right in front of the courtyard. The happy event mother-in-law instructed the person who carried the sedan chair to gently lower it, opened the curtain, and then said in an old-fashioned and steady voice, "Please get off the sedan chair."   

    Little Phoenix recited the newlyweds overnight. Ye should observe the etiquette, and quietly handed his hand to the happy mother-in-law, who led him to the main hall. Xing Yi and the current Sage were born from the same mother, but the mother died young, and the old emperor has been dead for many years.

    The young emperor had just ascended the throne, and everything was so complicated that it was too late to rush to Jiangling, and no one of the royal family was present. The people who came down were all Xing Yi's troops in the army.

    For many years, comrades-in-arms and adjutants had gathered together, but they were surprisingly quiet.    

    Xiao Fenghuang had long imagined this situation, he was very happy, but outsiders always talked about it, saying that the dignified King Ziyang actually married a prostitute, and it was a male prostitute; however, judging from the performance of these people, Xing Yi may have already ordered in advance, and they were ordered not to say unpleasant words.

    His husband, dressed in red, stood in front of the hall waiting for him, and took his hand from Xi Po; the gongs and drums struck three times, and the sound of firecrackers almost drowned out the shouts of Baitiandi.

    Little Phoenix could only see the shoes under his feet, with black brocade and gold threads, just like his husband, and a small section of crimson satin. The people in the embroidery academy are ingenious and change the women's wedding dresses into men's, which are luxurious and elegant without losing the atmosphere.

    When an outsider looked at it suddenly, they would think that the two were wearing exactly the same wedding dress, but in fact Little Phoenix's wedding dress was more elaborate and complicated than Xing Yi's.

    As soon as they worshiped the heaven and the earth, they bathed in the light of the stars and the moon, and bowed their heads in front of the wind and the stream.

    Two worships to the high hall, compared to ordinary people who only need to worship one time, Xing Yi Huang Kao and the imperial concubine's ranking are enshrined before the case, Xiao Fenghuang followed Xing Yi, leaning over by feeling, three kneeling and nine kowtows.

    The husband and wife bowed each other, Xiao Fenghuang was about to bend down, but Xing Yi held his hands and pulled him a step closer. Xing Yi took his hands and led him to each other salute.