Chapter 59

Xing Yi pressed it down, and Xiao Fenghuang didn't get up until half a day later, crawled to rinse his mouth, just after a few rinses, he was dragged back against the wall to do exercise, his eyes were full of Xing Yi's black eyes, full of heavy loads There are some things he can't understand.

     Eyes are entangled, lips are also entangled, and some secrets that are not revealed to others are gathered in the warm breath, as if he has become something melted into his blood, once it is peeled off, What will happen is unknown.

    Ambiguous gasps and wet sucking noises mingled in the room.

    "This kind of micro-cum seems to be too different from usual." Xiao Fenghuang grabbed Xing Yi's shoulder and was breathless by his kiss, thinking in a daze.

    The light in Xing Yi's eyes was terrifyingly bright, and the bottom of his eyes was a little red because of his passion. It added a half-point of evil to his whole person.

    It looked like some dangerous and untouchable treasure, hidden in ancient times. In the bloody smoke and dust, covered with death and the year-round waiting on the snow-capped mountains, it was silent.

    However, a snow-white little fat bird flapped its wings and flew up, opening his innocent and firm bean eyes, his little paws stepping on the dust-covered broken gold, pushing away the dust, and approaching with ignorant and fearless courage and declare solemnly: This is mine. He had no idea what kind of disaster he had caused himself.

    No matter how confused Xing Yi was, he still remembered thinking that it was probably a disaster.

    Little Phoenix could never hide his words in his heart, and he said what he was thinking without noticing, causing Xing Yi to laugh in a low voice: "It's different, what do you think I should be?"

    Little Phoenix looked at him handsome and good-looking . His eyebrows and eyes clasped his well-textured and powerful back, and he put himself into his arms completely. I like it. That's it, you're not the same as usual, more..."

    Xing Yi leaned closer, leaned into his ear and asked, "What's more?"

    The little phoenix held back for a long time, his face turned red, and after a long time he said embarrassedly: "I don't know why, as long as I see you looking at me like this, I really want to be with you | Jian, you never let me hook you, but it was you who hooked me first."

    He also has a pair of misty eyes, phoenix eyes, with a pure and coquettish arc, and his eyelashes trembling. They all seem to be able to touch people's minds, confuse people without knowing it, or they know they are confusing people, and try hard to do well, but the gesture of hard work itself is the most attractive place. 

   As soon as these words came out, Xing Yi originally wanted to let him go to sleep, but it dragged on for nearly two hours. When it was almost dawn, the two people who had tossed all night did not rest.

    Little Phoenix slept uncomfortably and kept moving, showing Xing Yi his lips that became more lustrous and fuller, and asking him to look at the light marks he sucked on his neck, and muttered, "Weijian, you I said it was lighter last time, but it's still like this."

     He stretched out his wrists to show him again - Xing Yi clasped his wrists against the wall, this time he didn't scratch the skin, but His wrists were also pinched red, and the two had a huge disparity in strength.

    Xing Yi was a little bit indulgent tonight, causing him to be sore all over, but Xing Yi was completely fine, and even calmed down. He pulled him into his arms, healed his wounds one by one, and rubbed him gently.