Chapter 1

Emperor Fu Li Yuanshi: Xing Yi
Little Phoenix: Xiao Fenghuang
___________________________________________

The fact that the little phoenix is ​​three hundred years old and still can't change shape is known to all immortal families of Brahma.

This incident is actually innocuous. Brahma's flowers and plants are blessed by Buddhism, and their spiritual energy can be transformed into a human form.

Occasionally, a passing cat licks the water of the lotus pond, and the water-exploring claws fly up before they can be retracted. However, everyone is just like the kings of the Ming Dynasty.

They are too lazy to become human beings. They are flowers when they are flowers, and grass when they are grass. The small animals are lying flat and touching, very happy.

But the little phoenix is ​​a different bird, and slowly attracted everyone's attention. Among the Phoenix clan, he is an anomaly. Usually birds and sparrows can cultivate a human form in twenty or thirty years.

Phoenix is ​​the smartest and most intelligent species, born with grace and beauty, and can transform in less than ten years. It looks very beautiful, with red-gold wings spread out, more splendid than the clouds in the sky, and long tail feathers, which are full of brilliance.

The little phoenix is ​​not red and golden, and his feathers are as white as snow; he also does not have a graceful and slender neck and back.

For three hundred years, he has always been in the shape of a ball, fluffy and round, with black eyes.When squatting on top of the person's head, the small white jade-like claws were almost invisible, buried in the fluffy down together with the short legs.

Perhaps it was for this reason that when Little Phoenix broke out of his shell, he knew that he was an abandoned egg without finding any of his family members.

Later, he became self-reliant, grew up with a fruit in the east and a little dew in the west. He became a little fat bird wandering the world alone, working everywhere to get enough food.

At first, he only took a job and was responsible for helping Brahma's Wuxin Ming Wang deliver letters. Later, he was responsible for helping the Queen Mother to express the arrival of peaches. For every peach delivered, he could eat a peach.

After coming and going for more than 300 years, everyone was surprised to find that this little fat bird was still in the shape of a ball.

In the cloudy sky, a snow-white little fat bird flutters its short fat wings and staggers to the ground.

He carried a small package on his back, pressed it into the fluffy and soft feathers, shook it, then the package was fallen to the ground. The cloth spread out, revealing a fruity peach inside, almost the size of a small phoenix.

"Little Phoenix, you are so fat. Why still eat peaches? Don't you want to lose weight?" A carp floated up by the lotus pond and looked at him, asking curiously.

The little phoenix used his short pointed beak to poke the corner of the peach, picked up a small piece of sweet peach and ate it happily.

"Only when you are full can you have the strength to lose weight. The Queen Mother said that the peach will increase the cultivation level after eating it. If I eat a lot, I can change shape as soon as possible."

The carp burst out laughing: "Little Phoenix, don't think about it. Most of us think that you didn't develop well when you were an egg, that's why you can't change into a human. Besides, what's the point of becoming a human? They don't have tails, they don't have wings and they walk a lot on two legs."