I went to the kitchen, saw Kakucho happily cooking some dish. I just admired how he love cooking..

I went on the counter, sat in there, and leaned on my Palm as I watch and admired him cooking in there.

"Is that a Fried Pork Steak?" I asked "Oh, yeah... Glad you are done changing this dish is almost done. " He said with a smile as he took a glance on me "Hmm take your time." I replied. I stood up and head to get some Plate.

"Are you gonna eat too? You are, right?" I asked, he just chuckled and Nod.

"I knew it. You are hungry." I said. I prepared the Plate and place it on the table with the Fork and Spoon (Not gonna use a Chopsticks)

As Kakucho was done, he placed the two Pork steak on a Plate, place it on the table and put a fried rice on our plates.

_

We were eating as we were kind of having conversation.

"So you really do love cooking, huh?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

"What any hobbies do you do? Aside from cooking?" I asked "Umm... I do workouts everyday also Exercises? Running outside, jogging." He said as he chew his food "You must love Exercising, hmm." I replied.

"Yep, It became my Hobby."

"You are so... Every girl's type." I said "I don't think so.. I find Izana as the kind of every girl's type. He has a very good face, He loves to play guitar. Like every girls love guys who plays a guitar. But he is uh... Not interested at dating at all?" He said "Izana..?" I asked.

"Who?" I added.

"Oh, yeah you don't know him. I forgot." He smiled "He is my Friend. The closest one."

"O-oh... So where is he? Are you guys like still meeting up with each other?" I asked "If I could, I would go and visit him there."

"They why not? I'll go with you so you could visit him."

And then just that, he laughs softly.

"Then do you wanna die with me?" He asked sarcastically "E-eh??"

"W-what do you mean?" I was kind of embarrassed "He already dead, Y/n."

It shocked me to hear him say those.

"Oh... S-sorry." I clamp my mouth close. "It's fine. You don't even know." He said "Are you done now?" He asked.

"O-oh. Yeah." I replied, he grabbed the Plate and put it on the sink.

I got up and went to the sink. "What are you doing, Y/n?" He asks "Hmm? I'll go and wash these dishes...?" I replied "No, you go and rest. Your body is still weak, you can't do some chores or any work, right now." He gently pull me and let me sat on the couch "Just watch some Tv, I'll wash those dishes." He says.

"Then... I'll just go and find us dome movie to watch." I said and he nodded with a smile.

He went there and washes the dirty dishes.

As soon as he was done, he wipe his hands dry and sat next to me.

I moved near the hand of the couch, made him confused.

"Why'd you move?" He asks, I didn't answer——I just signalled him to rests his head on my lap.

And he do what I wanted him to do.

We watched movies and It's really fun.

_

"Oh! I knew it! She's gonna fuckin' die because she didn't really hid her identity!" I shouted.