honey, i'll give you the moon.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Spicy content

"Shut up, I can hear them coming back up the elevator," Erica said as she excitedly grabbed onto Boyd's arm with one hand and slapped Issac's with the other.

Delilah's laugh fluttered down the hallway. She sounded like was having a hard time fighting back a round of giggles as Derek's delighted voice carried after her.

"Well if you keep yelling, they will hear you talking about them,"Stiles snapped, thinking she was being too loud. He quickly dodged the incoming set of sharp nails by rolling off the couch and sitting next to Scott, who would protect him from the mean werewolf. Erica narrowed her eyes at his smug expression. 

"Both of you..." Melissa grumbled with a rub to her temple. She didn't plan on being stuck in the loft with the teenagers but the send off they had all thrown together was an adorable idea, even if it was giving her a migraine. And she couldn't miss out on seeing the newlyweds before they took off.

"If they are annoying you, we could just lock them in the closet," Peter muttered to her from his causal position against the kitchen counter. He offered her a wink when he caught her eye much to Scott's annoyance and Melissa's horror.

Melissa only rubbed her temples harder in response and moved over to Noah who looked ready for a quick nap. The last 24 hours hadn't been easy on anyone but Noah was currently dealing with the FBI and the aftermath of Jennifer Blake's killing spree. It also didn't help that Scott's new found alpha power had put him entirely on edge and he wouldn't let anyone get far. In fact, after everyone had safety returned to the loft, they had all crashed in the library, much to Derek's annoyance.

Derek was at his wits end when Scott would stop him and Delilah from leaving every time they tried. It became a constant battle in the library as Scott insisted they stay for safety and Derek just wanted to, well...

And now that the bodies were removed and the upstairs lot was cleaned up, everyone had settled into the more comfortable space. The library was great but the sectional in the living room space was much better to lounge upon.

"Where are they?" Stiles asked with a roll of his eyes. "It can't take that long to walk from the elevator to here, it is literally like 20 steps!" He looked up at Scott who had this arms crossed and eyes fixed on the door. Scott let out a huff to let his friend know he had heard him.

He stood from his spot on the couch as Cora gave him an amused smile. "You know this is the first time Scott has literally let them out of his sight, so..."

Lydia laughed from her perched spot on the armchair. She agreed with the new girl, Scott was being a bit ridiculous and Stiles was being impatient. The couple had been gone only for a few minutes to put their bags in the car downstairs and she hoped they used their time wisely. She knew if it is her, she would.

"Gross that's your brother," Stiles mumbled with a shake of his head.

"Well have you seen them?" Scott huffed and looked at Cora. "They're a walking disaster. Every time we turn around someone is either trying to kill them or use them."

"Scott you know that's not fair." His mother sighed, even if it was partly correct. 

"But you know it's true," he tried to reason. "Both of them seem to always be getting into trouble."

"And you're not?" Allison quipped next to Lydia.

"You know what I mean," Scott tried to brush off. A slight blush dusted across his cheeks at Allison's jest. Issac let out a small huff when he noticed.

"And yet we are letting them go." Stiles rolled his eyes and looked at the unopened pizza boxes on the coffee table and a small cake Erica had ordered for the wedding that although happened, was much different than originally planned. It wasn't much but it would be their last meal all together for a little bit. His leg bounced continuously as he bit back his nerves. Patience was not one of his strong suits.