He kicked the window wherein he was hanging all along.

"Stop!" He yelled, They got distracted by Ran that made me have a little time help myself get up.

Afterwards, Heard the door opened, Mikey, Sanzu and Kakucho arrived. What a good timing-

"Fuck- We're cornered! Guards-" Ichima was about to call out the guards but as far as I can see, the big guards were knocked out. They're all on the ground.

"Calling for your weak guards? They're dead for sure." Sanzu pointed on the two guards who was on the ground.

They are dead!?

I was about to ran to where Sanzu, Mikey and Kakucho were. But Ichima pulled my Hand that made me fall on the Floor again—spraining my Fuckin' ankle because it got twisted in a wrong direction.

"O-ouch..." I groaned in pain.

Ichima picked me up as soon as he got an idea to threaten Ran and the others..

Come to think of it, where is Rindou..?

Back to the topic.

Ichima wrapped his other arm were wrapped on my neck and the knife were also Pointing on my Neck.

"Move and I'll end this woman's life, for sure." He smirked.

His arm were choking on me.

"U-uh... *cough*" I was struggling to breath.

"L-let me breath you fucker-" I whispered.

"No, are you an idiot? I'm tryna kill you, right? He asked "Hmmm- *Cough*"

"What do we do?" Kakucho asked "Let Sanzu handle it." Mikey said.

I saw Sanzu rolling his eyes and sighed, as he began to walk towards us.

"I- I said one move, I'll kill this woman-" He yelled, but got cut off when Sanzu pulled me and tossed me like a fuckin' trash, on the floor.

"I don't care whether you kill her in front of ours eyes or whatever. We are just here to get your money." Sanzu said.

"W-what? So that woman is not important to you guys!? That jerk (Pointing at Ran) Came t-to threaten me last time!" He replied "Don't care about that. She's just a decoy so that we could get our hands on your money. Means, she's nothing even if you kill her. We do not care." I was shock to hear those words with a cold tone.

I-is he being serious right now? So I'm just a fuckin' decoy all along??

Ichima formed a grin on his face as he stared on Sanzu.

"Prove it then." He said "How?" Sanzu coldly asked as he tilt his head to the other side "K-kill that bitch."

.....

Sanzu didn't replied quickly, he just turn his direction to stare at me and then look back at Ichima.

"Okay." Sanzu act like it's nothing.

It's my life in the line, here! How come he act as if he does not even care about me?

Sanzu slowly walk towards me as he pulled out something inside a bag?

As it revealed, My eyes widened as I saw a Katana got pulling out by Sanzu. It is shown to be a Fuckin' Katana.

"I'll use this Katana to prove it to you, Sir. But after I kill this woman, give us your money." Sanzu stopped when he reaches onto my Direction.