First session,

Tony didn't know what attire he was supposed to wear for the meeting, Bucky and Steve told him formal-casual though Tony wasn't sure how that was supposed to look, at least on himself. He experimented with different items though ended up in jeans and a button up which now appeared to be hanging off him due to his sudden weight loss. It would be an understatement to say he felt stupid, attending a group therapy session which he was certain was to make people feel shittier about their own issues as they listened to someone who have had an apparent harder life then them.

"Tony!"

A call from downstairs awoke him from his thoughts, he shoved his phone in his pocket and ran down the stairs to see Bucky stood by the door holding his coat.

"Ready?" The solider saids with a small smile, knowing Tony was fully against the idea.

"No." Tony awkwardly chuckled, heading towards Bucky to take his coat. "If it gets too.. uncomfortable can i leave?"

"It depends if the situation gets too extreme for you, think of it as a scale 1 to 10. When it reaches 8 or over, that could be a sign to go." Bucky smiled gently, hoping Tony wouldn't click onto the fact he had gotten that from a website Steve was on about how to help your children with their emotions.

" 'kay." Tony shrugged, leaving through the front door dismissing what Bucky had said, he slipped into the back of the back of the car too see an even more nervous expression than his own on Steve's face. "You okay?" Tony tried to laugh it off.

"Ask me that in 5 minutes." Steve responded with an small smile, the smile was more towards being able to hear Tony properly laugh. The passenger door open as Bucky climbed inside placing a small kiss on Steve's cheek.

"Let's go." He affirmed.

"Where is this therapy shit then?" Tony asked once they pulled out of the driveway.

"Language." Steve said before anyone else could interrupt him.

Bucky sighed, "The hospital, in the mental health ward."

"Great." Tony mumbled, already wondering if he could pretend he went to the meeting and hide out in an toilet instead.

"It may not be so bad, open mind Tony." Steve said mindlessly, still focusing on the road.

"You're not the one having to sit through it." The teenager bluntly snapped. Steve didn't bother responding, instead shuffling in his seat continuing to keep his eyes on the road. The journey didn't last as long as Tony could wish, it seemed like a minute and they were already there even though it was much closer to 20, they pulled into a car parking space and the adults left the car waiting on Tony to get out.

"Tony," Bucky called, not wanting to force him out of the car.

"Yeah, okay. I'm coming." The teenager grumbled, opening the door and closing it with a loud slam. Steve winced slightly debating whether to check if his door was damaged, yet Tony's sulk seemed more important to have under control. Bucky led them to the entrance and then down a few hallways which all seemed to be identical to the last, Tony cringed slightly at having to be walked to the door yet deep down he knew without them he'd end up falling to his knees in a panic attack.

"Here," Bucky came to an stop outside two bright blue doors. "It should be a inside."

"I don't want to do this." Tony whined, picking at his nails.

"Tony, we'll be in the car park. We're 2 minutes away." Steve comforted him, giving him a soft smile.

"What if i embarrass myself?" Tony whispered.

"You, at what? 13 faced the press. I fully believe you can take on a therapy group of mentally i'll teenagers." Bucky's words made Tony chuckle slightly, leading to him taking a deep breath.