Confronting The News,

The family couldn't take it anymore, Tony couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't help but despise how small the house began to feel, how the garden restricted his freedom. How the walks in woods only lasted a couple hours, he needed to socialise. He had every right to go to school, to learn, to receive a decent education while being able to communicate with other teenagers.

Fury had called Steve to warn him that news vans were parked on the curb of the school waiting for Tony's appearance even though he wasn't showing, the hashtags and the videos didn't seem to die down and everyone's suspicions grew. 'what if he's kidnapped?' 'What if he's unhappy?' '!!Proof that Anthony Stark needs help!!"

He was sick of it

"Steve!" Tony called, rushing down the stairs almost bumping into the man.

"What's up?" He responded, slipping off his climbing boots from the walk.

"Would it be possible to do a press conference?" The boy asked, crossing his arms across his chest as if he were mimicking an adult debating an issue.

"A what? Tony- You cant be serious?" Steve glared down. "You want to go out there and feed them?" Steve's tone was pure shock.

"I wouldn't be feeding them, i'd confirm i'm safe and shut down the rumours." The boy sternly responded, feeling himself become more defensive of his choices.

"I don't think it's a good idea." Steve ended, walking away with his boots in hand.

"Steve! It's not fair, i'm allowed to speak up about the necessary answers!!" Tony yelled, his arms falling beside his side.

"How would you even arrange a press conference, Tony? It's stupid. We're waiting this out." Steve growled, walking out of sight leaving the teenager with an angered expression.

"Dickhead." Tony mumbled in anger, running back up the stairs, he knew what to say, he knew how to say it. He even watched videos of his father, why wouldn't Steve trust him? Would Bucky? He knocked on the bedroom door waiting for Bucky's permission to let him in since he was completing some online work.

"Come in!" Bucky welcomed, kicking away from his desk. "Tony." Bucky smiled at the boys face peaking through the door.

"Can i do a press conference?" The boy eagerly asked.

"What? A press conference? That was a bit abrupt." Bucky chuckled until finally thinking about what Tony was asking. "How do you- plan? What?"

"We can just show up to the school, i'll answer a few questions and then we go."

"It's a big step speaking like that, y'know? Maybe he can put it on hold?" Bucky suggested.

"Steve said no, but i don't think this is something i can wait out. I already know what i want to say, and tomorrow is a Friday.. sooo." Tony shifted his weight from foot to foot giving Bucky an eager smile.

"Steve said no, kiddo." Bucky smiled sadly.

"Please!! I'm mature, you know i am! I can do it." Tony begged, leaning against the doorway with a sad expression.

"Tony-"

"Please Buck!!" Tony whined.

"I'll talk to him. okay? I cant promise he'll change his mind."

"I love you! Thanks!" Tony grinned, leaving the room.

"Love you too." Bucky sighed, massaging between his eyes.

"I said no." Steve stated, sitting down.

"We'll be either side of him, if something goes wrong. We leave." Bucky argued.