Giving in,

Having to break the idea of group therapy to Tony would be more than a challenge, the two could barely talk to him let alone make him attend something he thought was useless. Steve and Bucky had called a nearby hospital to see if they had group therapy, which they did. They offered to apply a form for Tony to attend a rehabilitation course that would last up to 6 months which Bucky instantly declined shooting Steve a glare. They had arranged a date, a group which was aimed towards drug addicts, Bucky winced at the sound of the title still in denial that Tony was addicted to such a brutal thing.

"Who's going to tell him?" Steve asked, placing the phone face down on the kitchen table.

"He's not going to want to listen to either of us." Bucky stated, shuffling in his seat in an attempt to get comfortable.

Steve sighed not having anything to reply with, Tony had refused to leave his room for two days, he refused to have food, more than likely living off the energy drinks in his mini fridge. "We can have a conversation through the door, lure him out slowly."

"We talk about him like he's an animal." Bucky uttered, crossing his arms across his chest.

"We don't, we just need to take this slow." Steve responded, placing his hand over Bucky's giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Let's go." Bucky ignored Steve, sliding out of his chair. They jogged up the stairs giving Tony's door a firm knock. "Tony," Bucky sighed against the door, "You want to come out? I can run a bath, get some food?" No response.

"We'd really like to see that you're okay." Steve added, leaning his back against the wall.

"Go away." They heard a muffled groan from within the room.

"Tony, please." Bucky begged, sliding back down agaisnt the door. "We'd really like to see you."

"Don't care."

The two adults sighed, giving each other a perturbed glance. "Tony, please." Steve sighed. They heard shuffling from inside and a click of a lock, neither of them pushed the door open and decided to wait for Tony to let them in.

"What?" Tony asked, peering through the crack in the door. His hair was a mess and he had noticeable dark bags under his eyes, they presumed he hadn't slept.

"Come here," Bucky gave a relived sigh seeing Tony. There was a pause before Tony fully pushed the door open, getting pulled into an embrace.

"You didn't answer my question." Tony huffed, glancing up at Steve receiving a slightly stern expression.

"We want to sit down for a bit." Steve responded, sighing slightly before giving Tony a small smile.

"Can i just go back to my ro-"

"You need something to eat, bear." Bucky grumbled, placing his hand on Tony's back to lead him down the stairs. They were lucky that Tony wasn't a picky eater, they could cook him almost anything after a long day of school and he would still swallow it whole, up until recently. They made him some lightly toasted toast, as well as spreading on some butter. None of them seemed to communicate during this, it was natural though still with the tense feeling in the air.

"Thanks." Tony responded when he was handed the plate, he took a small bite before placing the piece down. "So what are you going to say?"

"What do you mean?" Steve said, trying to cover up Bucky and his plan.

"I may not be good with emotions, but this is black and white." Tony responded, reading his head in his palm as he starred down at his food. Nobody talked for a long second before Bucky finally figured out that it was best to say it straight.

"We'd like you to consider group therapy."

"What?!" Tony looked as if he'd seen a ghost, his eyes widened as his head shot up to stare at the two. "Therapy is a whole load of shit!"

"Language." Steve butted in.

"No, you're not listening. I won't benefit, instead i wouldn't be surprised it if made me feel ten times shittier! It's everyone trauma dumping together and piling up their emotions on everyone else as well as making yourself more clear of how deep in shit you are, same with normal therapy. I'm not doing it, not now not ever!" Tony yelled, getting up to leave.

"Wait." Steve called. "Sit down."

"I'm not doing it, Steve."

"Sit down." Steve ordered. Tony obliged, sitting down again giving Bucky a expression begging for mercy. "It's this or a rehabilitation course, the therapy sessions only last an hour. The pressure is never directed into you, rather to the whole group. You wouldn't be alone, you could relate to others."

"Maybe i don't want to feel like this is some pathetic battle everyone goes through, i have 2 more years before i take on this shitty company, with all its shitty money and responsibilities. I just want to enjoy it, drugs or no drugs. I'll get passed it without being forced to talk about, feelings."

"Once a week, that's all we're asking Tony. You show up, you listen to others. You can stay quiet, or maybe make some friends. You don't need to see this as a step back." Bucky argued in an desperate tone.

"What if i don't think it's working?" Tony mumbled. "I cant just stop trying."

"Then we search every inch of America to find an resolution." Steve whispered, placing his palm on Tony's cheek. "Alright, kiddo? You up for it?"

"I don't want to." Tony whined again, looking down.

"Just give it a go?" Bucky chimed in again.

"If it's really shitty the first time i'm never showing up again." Tony stated, looking up at the two.

"Deal." Steve said, reaching out for Tony to shake it, which he did.