Parties,

Tony had come home from school in a good mood, this was weird enough, but when he didn't say hello and hurried up the stairs this raised some concern between his parents. Yes, he was a teenager now, yes, this was normal behaviour for a 13 year old. (Almost 14, Tony likes to remind them). Though overall he was a loving boy, who pretty much told his foster parents everything.

"Tony?" Bucky knocked gently against his room door. Not wanting to push the situation.

"Come in?" Tony's tone sounded normal, which only confused Bucky more

"You alright? You hurried in." The adults voice sounded concerned, he leant against the doorway of Tony's room though quickly received a apologetic expression.

"Sorry! I just- theres a party going on. I really want to go. I'm just waiting to see if Stephan can go as well, before i ask you. You're right, i should have said hello before rushing in." Tony admitted, sitting up in bed.

"What type of party?" Bucky's eyebrows narrowed as he started at the boy, usually Steve was the one with the questions. "What age? Will there be drinking?"

"God you sound like Steve, it's a party. Teenagers grouping together to listen to crappy music. My age, maybe a little older."

"To-"

"I'm in their classes Bucky!! It wouldn't be normal if i didn't talk to them!" Tony snapped, completely aware of the pettiness in his voice.

"Right, okay." Bucky sighed. "Sorry, continue."

"There won't be drinking, his parents are allowing the party for the guys birthday. So it'll be run by them." His phone dinged, and Tony's expression lit up. "Please, Stephan is going!!"

"What about Rhodey?"

"He doesn't know the guy.. hasn't been invited." Tony tensed, he did feel bad for Rhodey though the eagerness to go to this party was so much more powerful.

"Right, okay. When is it?" Bucky massaged his nose bridge, not even sure why he was letting his 13 year old go to a party.

"Friday, i come home, then eat, get ready, and then i was hoping you could drop me off instead of Steve.. i have a feeling he'd insist to come in." Tony bit down on his lip, terrified that Bucky might say no after Stephan had already been granted permission.

"Fine, okay. By me, okay. As long as i get at least one text every hour. But you have to get past Steve."

"Thank you!" Tony leaped at the man. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Tony's face was buried in his chest as he squealed like a little girl.

"Don't thank me yet, Steve's tough to crack."

When dinner rolled around, they sat at the dining table eating burritos which Steve had made.

"You're a great cook." Tony smiled, wiping his mouth on his wrist.

"What do you want?" Steve grumbled, though he couldn't hold back a small smile.

"Nothing, nothing." The boy retreated quickly.

"Tony." His voice was stern.