Fireworks,

Tony leant in bed watching a documentary on his laptop, it was something to do with cars which nobody his age would bother to understand. He repeated the man's words under his breath to hope he could recall it in a time of need, though it wasn't likely to be something you would need in a every day problem. Soon his phone started to ring, he paused his show and picked up the phone, it was a FaceTime from Steve. Steve and Bucky were downtown since some Sunday market was on, Tony had been before though nothing ever caught his attention so his parents agreed he could stay home. Tony clicked the accept button, propping the phone up against his laptop screen.

"Hey." He smiled, trying to hold back a laugh at the horrible angle Steve presented himself at.

"Tony!" Steve announced, a little too loudly in public. "How are you?"

"Not bad. Getting hungry, but i can get something from the pantry." Tony answered, rubbing his eye with his palm.

"You don't have too, before you go sulky with me-" Steve began.

"Is that Tony?" Bucky asked, peering his forehead over the phone.

"Yes now, shut up." Steve stuck his tongue out playfully, though quickly received a kiss from his husband.

"Get a room." Tony groaned, letting his head fall into his hands.

"There's a small festival type thing going on, i was wondering if you wanted to be picked up. There should be food, music. You can invite a friend." Steve tried to persuade, constantly having to fix his hair due to the wind.

"Could Rhodey and Stephan come?"

"Yeah. Do you want me to call Pepper?"

"yes please." Tony said with a smile, picking up his phone ready to hang up.

"Alright, i'll be there in-"

"I can ride my bike down." Tony smiled, he was proud of how good he was on a bike now.

"I don't know. It's a bit of a ride." Steve didn't know if he should refuse or not.

"Sidewalk only, and helmet." Steve ordered.

"Thank youuuu." Tony smiled. "See you in a bit!"

"Bye."

Tony hung up, slipping out of bed to find his shoes. He tidied his bed and placed his laptop away, but was sure to bring his backpack incase his phone were to slip out of his pocket. He only stored his phone, headphones, and keys inside which seemed like he was under packing. He debated bringing a jacket though shook his head at the thought. Tony ran down the stairs and into the garage, placing the helmet on the handlebars instead of wearing it.

"Now to deal with this crappy thing." He mumbled under his breath, he hated the garage door. Something about it made it impossible for him to open. No matter how many times he pushed that button it seemed to be on stand still. After a few firm smacks the door started to creek open, he had to slam it again to close it  before making a run for it so he wasn't closed inside. It took him a second to kick off, though was soon down the driveway and onto the road. He stuck to the sidewalk like Steve said to, though didn't pay much attention to his surroundings. The wind in his hair was enough satisfaction to keep him quiet, something about having that freedom made Tony relaxed. It wasn't something he could experience before. it must of been half an hour until he was downtown, it was a lot more crowded so he slipped off the bike and trailed around looking for Steve and Bucky, he only managed to notice them because Peppers hair stood out from the crowd with its rich colour.

"Tony!" Steve called, similar to earlier making Tony cringe slightly at the turning heads.

"Hey," He responded through his pants. He had definitely sped to town a bit too quickly.

"Still hungry?" The blond asks, Tony doesn't hesitate to move round to him and take some of the money from his hand. "You boys, go buy something."

"Thanks d- Steve." Tony didn't know why he slipped up like that, he always called Steve by his name. He could tell Steve noticed, Tony felt his face going red, though he spun around on his bike and slowly cycled down with Rhodey and Steve on either side of him.

"Donuts?" Tony asked with a grin as if it wasn't expected.

"Really?" Stephan smiled at him, whenever Tony had money he would go into the bakery and buy a donut. He had a sweet tooth deep down.

"Shut up, we're getting donuts." Rhodey said defensively, making a face at Stephan. Tony giggled at the brotherly attitude, though asked one of them to stay outside with his bike, Tont knew a lot about getting stolen from, Stephan took the bike from his hands and let the two walk in.

"What flavour?" Tony asked, unfolding the crunched up notes.

"Hmmm... strawberry, no custard. Actually Strawberry.." Tony giggled at Rhodeys indecisiveness, glancing at how much he could afford.

"Could we have 3 custard donuts and 3 strawberry?" Tony smiled, sliding the money across the counter. The lady on the other side gave him a warm smile, getting a box to place the treats in.

In a few minutes the boys were at a bench stuffing their faces, though Rhodey raced off once he saw Pepper going into a shop(in hope to get himself something), they knew they'd be out for awhile since this whole mini festival thing was only just kicking off. Musicians were playing in town centre, people danced in the closed off road. And he even saw Bucky trying to convince Steve to dance . All of this was like a de-stressor since the whole Obie thing. They didn't have a decided date yet, though hoped he would fine when it came to the time.

"Got it's freezing." Tony shook, biting his lip as they watched the sun set.

"Want my jacket?" Stephan asked, already taking it off. It was red, had some patching but overall was very well put together. It was a bit big on Stephan so Tony suspected it must have been a gift.

"No, god. I don't want you to freeze to death. I ain't that selfish." That got a bit of a giggle out of the two. "Seriously i'll love another day."

"Tony i don't care, take the damn jacket." He paused. "Why the hell did you just come down in a t-shirt anyway?" Stephan raised a eyebrow, as the smaller boy starred back, he knew he debated bringing one.

"It didn't cross my mind that i would get to the stage where i would actually, more than likely, need a jacket."

"Take the jacket, you'll get sick." Stephan placed it in Tony's lap.

"Thank you Dr Strange." Tony smiled goofily, pulling the jacket over himself. "I'll give it back to you at the end of the night." Tony assured, though received a careless shrug from Stephan. Soon their parents came over, sitting on a close bench. Bucky pointed out the jacket to Steve, they talked about it like little girls.

Night had arrived and they had all danced with someone at least once, everyone was tired though content sat down watching the party go on. Though a surprise made itself know, fireworks fired off into the sky. First Tony freaked, his soul jumped out of body as he frantically looked around. Though Bucky placed a arm over his shoulder, holding him close. It wasn't just Bucky, he left hand was held by Stephan. They didn't exchange any eye contact, Stephan was too indulged with the bright colours to look at Tony. Though he didn't mind, they were beautiful after all.

(I apologise for the lazy chapter<3)