Feeling faint,

Tony was getting dressed for school, it wasn't one of the best days nor the worst, though he felt off from the moment he woke up. Tony couldn't pin point or describe how he felt, other that the word 'eh'. It started with a crook in his neck which pissed him off, then his vision being off. Then balance, and the overwhelming feeling of a loss of energy and extreme fogginess. He had felt something along the lines of this for the last few days, but decided it would end by the end of the week. He simply passed it off as a lack of sleep, though when jogging down the stairs he collapsed, rolling down the remaining stairs to the floor.

"Tony!" Steve yelled, dropping to his knees beside the boy who just rolled over with a confused expression printed on his face.

"Sorry, i don't, feeling a bit foggy, that's all." Tony gasped, attempting to get up though felt a firm hand on his shoulder keeping him down.

"Tony, stay down i don't want you getting hurt more than you already have." Steve grunted, placing his hand under the boy's head to keep him as comfortable as possible.

"Steve i'm fine." Tony argued, pushing the hand away with an irritated expression and sitting up. "I have to grab something to eat, then i'll be ready for school."

"Right, okay, just don't rush yourself." Steve knew there was no point in protesting, it would lead to an argument in the house and that was never worth it. Tony got up again, limping to the kitchen sitting down on his usual chair, Steve frowned at the limping though just watched Tony as he slouched back against the backrest with his hand pressed against his cheek. "Tony? Do you think schools a good idea today?" Steve questioned, sitting on a chair beside the boy.

"I cant stay off, Steve." Tony mumbled, reaching for a piece of toast in the middle of the table.

"It's okay to have a break."

"I have enough breaks." Tony was always determined to get his work completed as soon as possible, to have his extra projects planned the day he started them, and cut down on any distractions. "I'm just having an off day, my legs ache and shit."

"Can i see?" Steve asked, giving Tony a sympathetic look. Tony hummed, giving his consent with a nod. Steve leant down, pulling up Tony's jeans slightly. His ankles were a bright colour, obviously swelled up. "You didn't sprain or twist anything recently?"

"No, just ache." The boy grumbled, putting down his food at the feeling of exhaustion. "Maybe a day off wouldn't be so bad."

"I'll call the school, Bucky should be home soon as well." Steve pressed a kiss against Tony's head and left the room. The boy just sighed, he was dizzy and breathing heavily, convinced if he stopped the intenseness of his breathing he would stop breathing all together. He stood up, completely put off by his food though was sent to the floor again, he found it impossible to support himself at the sudden weight on his legs. Steve wasn't there to see the fall, so Tony took the opportunity to crawl across the floor into the living room, and planting himself on the sofa. He was sure he was just under eating or suffering from a lack of sleep, he tended to do his work through the night even though his parents advised against it.

Tony woke up, his head pounded and he felt a stiffness around his face, his head was placed on a pillow, and someone's hand was running through his curls, he stayed silent for a moment. Content with the position.

"Mornin'." Bucky whispered staring down at the boy.

"Bucky," Tony sighed with a weak smile on his face. "You took forever on your.. uh...uh.." Tony paused, he had completely forgotten the reason Bucky left so early. Then it hit him again. "Gym, gym sorry. Heads a bit.. eh."