Compromises,

Tony remained in his room, his door locked as he tried to contain his panic attack. He never wanted to be sent away, it never even crossed his mind that they would actually consider kicking him out, let alone hear it come out of Steve's mouth. Had he messed up that bad? Was all of this his fault? Tony had learned there was no point in running, no point in trying to escape his punishment. But he couldn't process this alone.

Ts:Hey you free Stephan?
Ts:Stephan i really need to talk to someone.

Ss:Yeah i just got home, what's going on?

Ts:I don't know what's happening anymore, Steve wants to send me to rehab

Tony didn't get a response immediately, and a sudden feeling of realisation drowned him. Once again tears formed in his eyes as his hands began to tremble violently. A notification caught his attention.

Ss:What?
Ss:You're kidding, they wouldn't put you in a rehab right?

Tony couldn't answer that himself, it only led to more tears. He needed to be alone, no matter how much he wanted to curl up in someone's arms and let out his sob story he knew there wasn't anyone he could weigh this down on, whether it ruined him or not. He placed his head on his pillow hoping when he woke up all of his problems and worries would be gone, that Steve came to his senses and realised he couldn't send him away. Soon he fell asleep, not wishing to open his eyes for a long time.

"Bear, you in there? I'm worried." Bucky cried on the other side of the door, placing firm knocks against the wood. All Tony could do was groan in his tired state. "You okay?" Bucky asked frantically. Tony couldn't verbally answer, too scared his voice would break. He picked up the closet thing he could, his notebook and threw it at the door making a thud noise. "Oh." Bucky responded with a soft tone. "Fine, I'll leave you to it, call me if you need anything." Tony lifted his head to glance at the door, Bucky had already left. He didn't want to leave bed, the thought that he may be forced out terrified him, it didn't come to his mind that that may not be the reality of the situation.

"It was a horrible idea." Bucky stated plainly, glaring at Steve.

"It was a helpful suggestion, and something we'll more than likely have to go through with sooner rather than later." Steve argued in defense.

"It wasn't helpful, if it was Tony wouldn't have locked himself inside his bedroom hiding from us." Bucky glared at Steve, he couldn't help but feel this was partially his fault for causing an argument.

"I was trying to help by showing how we could help him get out of this addiction." Steve uttered, too sick of fighting to raise his voice.

"Its an extreme thing to suggest." Bucky responded in an harsh voice. "We don't want him to imagine we're going to force him out of his home."

"I didn't intend for that to happen and you know it." Steve grumbled, placing down his notebook on the coffee table.

"I just think it was too extreme to be the first suggestion!" Bucky barked.

"What if it isn't extreme enough?! He went behind our back to buy drugs!" Steve yelled.

"Is there anything else that we could do, anything?" Bucky whispered, massaging his nose bridge.

"Group therapy, maybe?" Steve sighed, placing his hands on his own thighs.

"Tony doesn't like ther-"

"But if there's a group he won't be the only one having to talk." Steve added.

It took Bucky a second to respond. "It's an option."

(i'm so sorry that this is so short, i'm currently away from home and don't have a lot of time. Lots of love <3)