Beginning

10 year old boy can be seen from afar.He was running from morning til evening with his little remaining stamina.When he stopped he didn't even take a deep breath and started running again.Nothing or no one was following him.He was just running.

???:Hah hah...It should be enough.

*ting*

Strenght 2+ Agility 1+

Level 2

Stats:
Hp:180
Mp:22
Strenght:14
Vitality:12
Agility:12
Sense:11
Intelligence:11

Luke:2 days ago when i woke up i saw a blue screen in front of me.

Flashback

You are the chosen player.Do you wish to continue?

<Yes> <No>

Luke was an orphan.He didnt have any family members or friends.He was at streets the moment he was born.Even the orphanage didnt look after him.But one lady from orphanage looked after him for 4 years but later found out so she was forced to leave Luke.So basically Luke is alone from the age of 4 and living in streets.

Luke:It is not like i have something to worry about.Yes.

From now on you are a player.You can improve yourself,raise your stats,learn magic and so on.Adventures full of mystery waits you.

Luke:Oh thanks.But first i have to eat something.

Luke went to the city to look for food.He didnt have any money.And he didnt like to beg either.So only thing he can do was robbing.Luke first found a bakery.And started to observe owner.When owner left the shop to throw thrash Luke sprinted to bakery.He took 2 breads far away from where owner sits so he doesnt know.After a while Luke sat on grass away from city.When he started to munch on bread he heard a ting noise.

Luke:Huh?

Fatigue restored

Fatigue:0

Luke:Oh wait i forgot about that!How can i start this thing?

You can open stats menu just saying stats.

Luke:Thanks.Stats

Level:1

Stats:
Hp:140
Mp:22
Strenght:10
Vitality:7
Agility:7
Sense:9
Intelligence:11

Luke:Wow.So i can improve myself!I will show all of them that im not weak!

Luke stood up and jumped up and down.But stopped and started thinking.

Luke:How can i raise my level?

You can raise your level by killing monsters or battling someone.

Luke:Um it is a bit much for me.Usnt there easy way?

You can also increase your stats by doing training.Like running,doing dome exercises.

Luke:Ohh now i understand!I think it is training time.

Luke started right away after finishing his breads.Luke did some push ups sit ups crunches planks running and jogging.After that he went to city in search of eating something.

Everyday Luke did this cycle.

Flashback ended

Luke:I wonder if i am stronger that other kids my age?Anyways back to the training.