Saddness time bois (Not an Update)

(I couldn't fit all of this in a community post so uh,)

So, Technoblade...

Here's the video, if you haven't seen it already: https://youtu.be/DPMluEVUqS0

I...

Needless to say I was devastated. My parents can attest to this. He meant so much to me. Even when my mental disorders were trying to swallow me whole I could always go and watch some of his videos. Even when I couldn't see any light at the end of the tunnel, he was like a little flashlight of my own to help me out. He helped me time and time again and I am eternally grateful for that.

I'm probably going to take a break from writing. At least about him for a bit. I'm not going to drop any Works in Progress with him in it or anything. (Even though hearing this made me want to give up and hide.) I mean when you think about it, I'm now the one who needs to supply the Techno content.

I am religious. You could probably tell from my writing and its hints that snuck their way in there. But for me death is not the end. Knowing that is part of what's keeping me together, so uh, even if you don't think it's true just smile and nod for my sake.

I've never dealt with grief before, so this is a whole new beast for me. I haven't had any grandparents die, or even many great grandparents so I'm extremely blessed in that regard. A lot of them actually got cancer a couple of times but it was never, like, bad. So I was a little desensitized to it. Stupid ignorant past me. Cancer is a rough thing, and I am sorry I ever overlooked it.

Shut up about me, it's time for Techno. Make sure to watch all his videos, give his family some more money for things like college or things they need. They've been hit with one of the hardest challenges life can throw at you, so make sure to watch all his videos and stuff.

I don't swear in real life. Like at all. I say "gosh" and "heck." So I never put swear words in my writing if I'm the one talking.

Cancer is a bitch.

Technoblade, You're my hero and I will never forget you. The world has lost a great man, who was really funny, and smart, and a really good person.

Farewell, Technoblade