Oracle Aftermath

Ayyy, look at me, publishing chapters like a responsible writer!
........................

Techno was tired. When he woke up he just wanted to go back to sleep. But it seemed that the light coming though the windows didn't want him to. He was wrapped up in Will's blanket. He wasn't there. Phil had probably taken him to a healer first thing in the morning judging from the feathers Phil didn't pick up. Techno sighed and got up, he hadn't seen Tommy since they left for Skeppy's. Actually, now that he thought about it, he hadn't seen him then either. He saw him at breakfast. Then he went outside. Techno figured he should go make sure Tommy was okay. Wilbur wouldn't get good rest if he was worried about Tommy.

Techno wandered over to Tommy's room and opened the door quietly. Tommy was there, asleep. Good, though it was a little odd that he was still asleep. It wasn't that early. Techno shrugged it off and went back to the living room.

Oh, the living room was kind of a mess. The peices of glass were still on the floor. Techno felt bad for breaking that lantern. They use a lot of iron. Techno took a breath and started to clean up the peices. As if to say sorry for breaking it. He then picked up the few feathers Phil had left. After straightening up the living room a bit he heard talking from outside.

Phil and Wilbur.

They walked in and Techno smiled.

Wilbur looked okay, but he was clearly trying to keep his back straight. Phil was helping him walk slowly.

"Hey Wilbur."

Wilbur looked up.

"H-hey Techno." Phil took him to the couch to lay back down, when he did he sighed and his shoulders loosened up.

"Painful?" Techno asked.

"Yeah you could say that. I did get thrown into the wall."

Techno nodded. Not yet noticing the soft cooing that was starting to emanate from Philza.

"How are you Techno? You got the worst of it after all."

"A little emotionally scarred but other than that I'm good."

"But it must've been painful right?" Wilbur asked confused.

"Oh it was very painful, but it's not the worst pain I've endured. Ever had wither sickness?"

"Wither sickness? You've had-"

"My advice, don't get it." Techno said matter-of-factly.

"Wait, you were so little, how'd you survive?" Phil asked, he had gone to the kitchen.

"Uh, it was just a scratch, hurt like fire in my blood though. That was worse because it lasted for more than a few seconds, unlike last night."

"Huh? Last night?" Tommy asked. He had come into the living room to see Phil putting away new pain killers, and Techno taking about "last night".

"Uh, well-" Wilbur started. Trying to figure out how to say it.

"We got jumped by a bad guy, but we got away, don't worry." Techno said. He sat down a good distance away from Wilbur. Making sure to not hurt him.

Tommy stared at them for a bit.

"... That's SO COOL! WHAT HAPPENED?! Did you fight him away Blade?!"

"Uh, yeah?" Techno wasn't prepared for this.

"What'd you do?!"

"I bit him." Techno muttered.

Tommy gasped.

"With the huge fang thingies?!"

"Yeah."