Cuddly?

Goddess of Fluff™ is back!
........................

Techno didn't usually roll out of bed until noon. And he seemed very tired even then. Wilbur and Phil were getting worried. He used to go to bed early and wake up early, and that worried Wilbur before, but that's nothing compared to Techno spacing out most of the time he wasn't asleep, which was most of the time. So one day, Wilbur decided to ask.

"Yo, dude are you okay?" Wilbur asked, slowly. To the very much sleepy Techno. He hadn't even bothered with food; he just walked into the living room and crashed on the sofa.

"Here's a better question; who cares?" Technoblade said.

"That, didn't answer my question."

"Maybe you're question should stay rhetorical."

"Uhm Techno, what about before?" Phil asked. "When you kept going to the Nether? You seemed good then."

"Oh yeah. I had friends then."

"That was like, two weeks ago at most. Why are you talking about it like it was forever ago?" Wilbur asked. Wilbur and Phil were getting pretty concerned.

Techno shrugged.

"It feels like there's no point to anything. Time tends to bleed together when that happens."

"When everything feels pointless?"

"The world is otiose." Techno mused.

"What does that even mean?" Phil asked.

"Doesn't matter." Techno said. "Wanted a change on scenery."

"You didn't even leave the house." Phil wasn't enjoying Techno's reverse tantrum.

"Yup!" Techno closed his eyes, which were full of apathy. His lack of emotion in his eyes was deeply terrifying somehow. The once Ruby like color turned almost blood-like without the sparkle. Not that Phil would ever say that. It wasn't like they lacked humanity. It was almost blood-like.

"What about Skeppy?" Phil asked.

"I don't know." Techno frowned. "We haven't talked since he hit highschool."

"Why?" Wilbur asked, tentatively.

"Well, he and Bad went to visit their old friends for a bit, Zelkam, Spifey, etc. Then we never talked after that."

It was silent.

"Welp!" Techno sat up. "I'm sick of your pity party. I'll just go back to my room now." Techno got up and left to his room. Probably to read the art of war.

Phil sighed and sat down on the couch while Wilbur started pacing.

"What was that?!" Wilbur shouted as soon as Techno's door closed. Though he must likely could hear it.

"I don't know." Phil sighed.

"Why can't he just be transparent?!"

"It sounds like he's upset. He misses his friends."

"Then why didn't he say that?!" Wilbur clenched his fists. "Why doesn't he cry, or shout or-"

"He's not you Will. He responds to things differently."

"What?! Are you comparing us, you fu-" Wilbur stopped. Seeing Phil's composure. He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled, and I'm sorry I took my anger out on you."

"It's alright." Phil told him.

Wilbur took a seat next to Phil.

"I don't know what to do Phil."