:/

Me: I'm having too much fun to get writers block!

Writers block: wanna bet?

........................

Phil had gotten Techno a few notebooks, he said he guessed that would work, but he might need more. Phil didn't know how to respond to that, but never needed to add anything as Techno ran off to his room after that before he found words.

The next day was when Techno went back to the Nether. He was nervous again, but not as nervous as last time which was nice. Chat was awake at the time, but luckily they were too excited to chant words he didn't understand.

Mace had already started a meeting when Techno arrived. Techno handed a book and quill to Shield, who was visably confused by them, but figured out how they work quickly. Techno was impressed.

"Technoblade, just who I wanted to see. To my knowledge he is a very skilled fighter." Mace explained to the table. She turned to Techno.

"Aren't you Techno?"

"Uh, I like to think so."

He's the best!!

He's PogChamp!

He's The Blade!!

What?! Dream is better!

~Their battle says otherwise~

"I did want to practice with all of you, see where you're at." Techno continued, ignoring the constant chatter.

"Uh huh, right. A very skilled fighter I'm sure." Pike rolled his eyes. "I bet we're all better then this guy." Pike looked at the others, some of them muttered or nodded in agreement while others didn't seem nearly as confident. Lack of confidence was a precursor to failure. He'd need to fix that. But first, Pike's attitude needs to be checked.

"Why don't you but your money where you're mouth is then." Techno folded his arms.

"I do what-to-what now?"

Oh. Human expression. Right.

"Why don't you prove it? We spar, whoever wins is the stronger one. If I win you show me some respect, you win, you get to spar with everyone else instead of me."

"And why would I want to do that?"

"Well, I was really looking forward to it." Techno lied. For a second you could see greed in Pike's eyes, before it faded back to his careless expression.

"You're on."

...

Technoblade and Pike stood across from each other each with a wooden weapon that Techno had provided.

They weren't in the tunnel as it was too small. Instead they were out in the open, near the Nether portal. There has never been many mobs there and it was close enough to the tunnel entrance. Glaive made a nervous comment about the "Human doorway" but Techno assured them that nothing dangerous would come out of it. That seemed to pacify them.

"Alright. No death. Uhm... No blood, if we want to be strong enough to win this incoming war, then we need to be in good shape. Sound good?"

"Sounds boring. What's the point of fighting if you can't spill blood? Yours or your opponent's?"

"If you've ever fought against a wither skeleton, you'll know that it's in your best interests to not succumb to even a scratch by their blade. Consider it good practice. Besides, the more blood you lose the worse shape you're in."