Piglin Maturity

This chapter was a lot of fun to write c:
........................

Techno and Wilbur had been together with Phil for three years. Which meant they were both ten. Everyone was happy, and no one expected the latter half of the year to be so difficult.

It started when Techno and Wilbur were sparring, Phil had long since stopped watching them spar, they weren't going to hurt each other.

Most of the time.

Wilbur was doing a little by bit of smack talking before they started to fight, it wasn't more than usual but this time it made Techno pretty mad. He started pushing Will back farther and farther. And was hitting harder and harder too. It was too much for Wilbur, and he told Techno to stop as he was struggling to keep up, normally this wouldn't be a problem but Techno was hitting hard enough that it was too scary to miss a parry. Will was out of breath and barely managing when he was knocked to the ground by a hard kick from Technoblade. And he was at his mercy.

"TECHNO YOU WIN PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!"

Techno could not hear the cries from his brother, and he couldn't see the tears either.

"TECHNO! PLEASE! I'M SORRY! PLEASE STOP!! DAD! DAD! PHIL HELP! PHIL! PHIL!"

Thankfully Phil did hear and flew to a sight he never wanted to see.

Techno threw his sword down, but not before Phil grabbed Wilbur and pulled him out of the way.

He picked up Will and set him down behind him. Unfurling his wings to block him from Techno's view. Techno only growled and threw his sword down on Phil, who caught Technoblade's hand and stopped him.

The Piglin was very strong and that was scary. He kept pushing down to try and get the better of Phil. But after a moment of stillness, Techno stopped.

Phil could feel the Piglin's grip around the wooden hilt loosen. Then his eyes became frantic. He was looking from Phil's tense expression to Wilbur's quivering body just poking out from one of Phil's wings.

Phil was out of breath. Was that also because of Techno? Probably. Techno was hit with a wave of guilt only moments after he'd come to his senses.

"Techno, are you calm?"

Techno didn't feel calm, but he wasn't attacking anything, nor did he plan to, so he nodded.

Phil slowly let go of Techno's hand. As if he wasn't completely trusting of him. Which Techno deemed fair, Despite hurtful.

Phil tucked his wings away and Techno saw him. He was terrified. Techno had terrified him. He looked to the wooden sword in his hand. And tears started to form in his eyes. He was shaking and sniffling.

"Technoblade hey," Phil started to comfort him but he dashed in the other direction, leaving his wooden sword on the ground.

Techno ran into the house and disappeared.

"W-What the heck just happened?" Wilbur finally asked.

"I'm not sure." Phil sighed and turned to Will.

"Are you hurt?"

"No. I'm okay."

"Alright. Let's let Techno think."

"Okay."

They went back to the house and saw Techno's door was locked.

Techno needed a lot of time to think. Why had he done that?! That was stupid. And mean. And bad. Phil must be so angry. And Wilbur too. Techno sat down on his bed and moved his blankets into the shape of a person. He curled up next to it. It wasn't the same as Phil, but Techno couldn't leave his room to ask that.  Tears left his eyes again at the thought of Phil not letting him do that anymore. The muffled sounds in his head were getting louder. He didn't want to deal with noise. He pulled some of the blanket over him and fell asleep.