Bee

Schlatt couldn't do this anymore. And it'd be stupid to try. He couldn't provide anything anymore. The money had run dry and soon the food will too. He wanted Tubbo to be found when he...

He didn't want to think about it.

There was a small glade. A clearing, next to the village. It was peppered with flowers. Tubbo loves flowers. With the town expanding, it's almost touching the town. It would be easy to find.

"Daddy, where are we going?"

"Uh, well kiddo were going to a place we lots of flowers."

"Yay, I like flowers."

"I know kid."

Schlatt carried him to the clearing. Before setting him in a box, he let him wander around and smell all the flowers, his little goat tail was wagging hard and he picked flowers and handed them to his dad.

"Okay, I have a job for you."

"Okay daddy."

"You're going to stay in this box until... I come back okay?"

"Why?"

"Uh, because daddy is very busy. And it might be a while. So why don't you hold onto your little bee huh?"

Schlatt pulled out the bee plush Tubbo had yet to name. Handing it to him. Trying to ignore the Pain filling his chest.

"Yay!! Bee, he'll like the flowers."

"Yup! We... We can make this a game! You stay in the box until I get you, and you win!"

"Sounds fun!"

"I... I figured you'd like it kiddo!"

Schlatt rubbed Tubbo's head, he could feel the small buds that would eventually give way to horns.

Schlatt was trying not to think about never getting to see it.

Tubbo didn't understand why he was acting so odd. He seemed like he was sad, but nothing was sad. So why was he? Maybe he doesn't want to work. Work is boring. Tubbo wished that he was home more, so he could play instead.

Schlatt was struggling to keep it together, especially when he left. He cried as soon as he knew Tubbo couldn't see it.

Tubbo waited a long time. The sky started to darken.

"It's okay, bee. Daddy will be back soon. And we have to win." He told his bee. Because the bee was scared. Definitely not him. Totally.

Tubbo fell asleep a few hours later.

When he woke up it was early morning. Which meant it was cold. He hugged his bee plushie and told it that they could handle a little cold. Though, it wasn't the bee who was worried.

Soon it warmed up and Tubbo told his bee that it was being silly and that everything would be fine...

He told his bee that a lot.

...

Tommy ate his breakfast and ran out the door. He was hoping to explore like the Blade and Wilbur could. Yes, Phil would be mad if he found out, but Tommy was cool! Just like big brother Wilbur, the dirty crime boy! He wouldn't get caught.

It wasn't long after he had passed the lake when he had started to regret his decisions.

The forest was scary. And The Blade wasn't even here to save him. He was at his friend's house.

Tommy wandered though the forest.

"I'm strong, I can do this!"

Tommy tripped on a rock. He screamed quite loudly and tumbled down the hill, he rolled down right into a glade. He grumbled something about how the rock was dumb and shouldn't have gotten in his way, as he got up.