Cavern

Hi.

So sorry for the hiatus. But it was kinda nessesary.

I'll explain more at the end of the chapter.
........................

Tubbo hates thunderstorms,
They're so loud and he ends up fainting more than once.

"Oh grow up Tubbo! We're 11 now! We're over being afraid of-"

Thunder rolled across the forest. And Tommy jumped out of skin, before running to hug Tubbo.

Okay, so maybe neither of them were fully over getting scared of thunderstorms, but are you ever?

Tubbo thought so, he should be over this by now right?

The next day, Tubbo went exploring, alone, towards the area where the storm has once been.

The trees were familiar for a while, but the farther he got, the more he noticed burnt and felled trees. Along with the smell of smoke.

That's not scary at all.

Tubbo took a deep breath and decided to focus on the trees that were alive.

There were a lot of them, their leaves bright green thanks to the summertime warmth.

It was comforting until it stopped. There were many fallen trees, and burned bushes. It was a miniature wasteland that made Tubbo's heart ache.

He was supposed to feel better not worse.

Then he saw it. One of the large trees had fallen on its side and it's heavy branches had punctured the ground. Making a crevice.

Maybe Tubbo was going crazy but he swore that there was the tiniest bit of light coming from it.

Tubbo approached peered into the crevice. He let out an excited gasp.

Just underneath the ground was a huge cavern. Surrounding the mouth of the cave that Tubbo had found, were thick glowing vines, with the branch cutting through the soil, it had also cut through the vines, making a long vine to climb down.

Tubbo didn't hesitate and immediately started climbing down.

The glow vine almost reached the floor. Tubbo was able to make it safely to the bottom.

The cave was huge, and it's huge tunnels kept going father down. Tubbo guessed that they would hit bedrock. The walls were covered in the glowing vines and the ground was covered in moss, there were huge bushes, some with leaves so huge that Tubbo should stand on one without falling.

Next to this earthy haven was a large river, almost lake sized that flowed down one of the larger tunnels.

It brought a smile to Tubbo's face.

He spent a while looking around jumping from leaf to leaf and dangling his feet in the water.

Until he heard his name, and someone climbing down the vine.

Wil reached the bottom and stopped to catch his breath.

"Oh- hey Wilbur." Tubbo smiled.

"Oh good you are here! Why didn't you tell anyone where you were going?!"

"I dunno."

"What are you doing here anyway?"

"Look!" Tubbo pulled Wilbur away from the vine and towards the river where you could see everything the best.

"Wait- is this a lush cave?! How did you find this?!"

"Lightning makes trees open caves."

"... Right, well Phil is worried sick, and it's getting late. It's time to go." Wilbur pulled him back to the glow vine.

"Aww man." Tubbo eventually gave in and started climbing the vine.

***

As Tubbo was climbing back up Wilbur took another look at the cave.

It felt important. But not in a commanding or scary way. But filled with potential. Wilbur didn't know what to do with that feeling, but he liked it.

He turned around and followed Tubbo up the glow lichen.

........................

Small chapter so I can get back into writing.

So... Why I've been gone.

My mental health took a drastic nose dive and I felt awful. I don't have trauma or anything it's just my genetics.

My genetics hate me tho, so I was extremely anxious all the time, it was stopping me from doing anything- literally. I couldn't write, I couldn't play my instrument, I couldn't even think about doing homework or I'd have a breakdown. And sometimes I would freeze up and couldn't move for a bit.

I was stuck for three hours once. (I could adjust positions but I couldn't leave that spot)

So I dropped everything until I got it dealt with.

I'm on medicine now and I'm happy to say that they've been working wonderfully (when I don't forget to take them. :/ ) And I can get back to doing things I enjoy!

Farewell Plerps!