Whip

This is going to be a chapter. :)
......................

Technoblade was quite possibly the coolest person she had ever met. And she wouldn't hesitate to tell him that.

He was guiding her through the nether. She asked him many questions, and even though he clearly started to get annoyed, he never stopped answering her. Which was refreshing. She couldn't think of many people who were like that.

They quickly reached a bsalt biome. the grey mountains were mostly salt instead of netherack. She didn't like the fog that was in this area, but Technoblade seemed to prefer it to the soul sand.

"Alright, get up here." Technoblade, well she wasn't fully sure how he did it, but he scaled the mountain in a minute or less. He stood at the top and waited. "You coming or what?"

"I'm coming!" She said and she grabbed onto the first stone that was at her level. If Technoblade could do it then how hard could it be?

Pretty hard, actually.

She climbed slowly, and shakily. It took a while before she finally crawled up to where Technoblade was.

"Wow, You're... not good at this, are you?"

"No...I'm not." She looked away. Embarrassed. 

"... Huh." She glanced up at him and saw that he was looking at her with a  strange expression. She wasn't sure if it was pity... No, wasn't pity, wasn't annoyance, her father would never have looked at her like that. Technoblade was too nice for that. "Whatever," Technoblade said, turning around. "Let's just go."

"Yeah, okay."

She really struggled to follow Technoblade around when she had to climb over the cliffs there. Technoblade would get to the top of one of the mountains and wait for her to follow.

"C'mon kid, we don't have all day," Technoblade said, while at the top of one of the mountains.

"Hey! I'm not as fast as you!" She complained.

"Well then get good."

"If you want me to go faster then help me up!" She managed to get herself on top of the bsalt mountain and reach Technoblade. Though, he wasn't paying attention anymore, his ears were perked up and he was looking around for something. What, she didn't know, but she had a feeling she would find out soon.

The ground underneath them started to shake. It was soft at first, but then it became more prevalent.

"Oh no," Techno muttered. The whole mountain started to shake. Her heart jumped into her throat as the mountain shook under her feet. Was she going to die there!? could Technoblade save her in time? Probably not. So was she going to die?

Without warning, Techno grabbed her and hefted her over his shoulder. Then he started to run. The mountain was crumbling and he ran fast. Jumping from one peak to another. She couldn't see anything well thanks to how Techno was holding her, but she trusted him.

Technoblade jumped from mountain to mountain much faster than she would've guessed he could. He really was strong. And cool. If she was in the Oracle's position she would've chosen him to be her hero too. To be the one who took down her father once and for all.

Technoblade slipped once. It was only for a second but as the mountain was collapsing in on itself, that one slip made her stomach drop like a stone. He almost dropped her, but luckily, he caught himself and managed to stop her from falling.