Dristing

"I don't want to Wilby."

Tommy pulled out the old nickname once again.

"Hey, it'll be okay Tommy, I'm sure you'll make some friends!" Wilbur encouraged.

Tommy looked back to the school building. It was the same one Wilbur went to. And he was excited to go the the school after him. He spent weeks talking about it. (Much to Techno's annoyance.) But now that he was standing in front of it, he started to get worried.

Really really worried. Who knows what will happen in there.

"I don't like this idea anymore Wilby."

Wilbur crouched down to Tommy's level.

"Would you feel better about it if I walked you to your class?"

Tommy nodded.

"Okay, we'll do that."

Wilbur entered the school holding Tommy's hand. He took Tommy to his classroom, all the new kids were already seated.

"Ah, Tommy you're here!" The teacher stood to greet him, to which he backed up into Wilbur a little.

"Hello! I'm Mrs. Q. It's exciting to have you here!" Mrs. Q smiled sweetly. She had a thin body with soft yellow wings coming from her back akin to a duck.

Tommy looked up at Wilbur, who smiled and pushed him forward slightly.

Tommy mumbled something along the lines of hello.

"Your desk is right over there next to Drista, Drista can you wave for me?"

A young girl who was wearing a lot of pastel green waved. She had a ponytail that was braided.

Tommy looked to Wilbur.

"Go on Tommy. You'll be fine, I'll see you right after school."

"Okay Wilby."

Tommy walked over to the girl apparently named Drista, and sat down next to her.

"Hey." She whispered.

"Hi?"

"Who's that guy?" She pointed to Wilbur, who was talking briefly to the teacher.

"Big brother Wilbur." Tommy responded.

"Does he know Dream?"

She asked.

"Dream? He's said that name before."

"That's my big brother." She smiled widely, clearly very proud of her brother.

Tommy nodded. "Not as cool as Wilbur." Tommy looked to the door. Wilbur had disappeared.

Drista gasped. "How?! Dream is so cool!"

"Wilbur is nice, and strong."

"Dream wins all fights!"

"Yeah, well my brother, The Blade has never lost either!"

Drista's eyes widened.

"Technoblade! The piggy?"

"Yup!" Tommy stated proudly.

"Technoblade beat Dream. He must be strong."

"Is strong. He's nice too. He just doesn't want people to know that." Tommy said.

"Okay?" Drista didn't don't understand what he meant by that.

"Okay class! Today will start easy. We're going to pay a get-to-know-you game!"