Goat

Tommy was much more excited for Techno to go to school than Techno was. But Wilbur could tell by Techno's eyes that he was feeling some conflicting emotions, about the whole ordeal. From waking up early, to Kristin pampering him all morning. Making sure he had plenty of quills and notebooks, trying to make sure he bundled up.

Techno didn't mind the cold all that much though. And Wilbur figured he'd only start feeling cold in some tundra.

Not like that stopped Kristin from trying to keep him warm, Phil had to almost tell her off. Saying that Techno's blue and white clothes were already overly warm. Which was true.

Techno was extremely on edge the whole way to school. Wilbur told Techno that there was nothing to worry about, And that he could come to hang out with his friends if he was feeling left out.

Unfortunately it didn't soothe Techno as much as he was hoping.

Techno hid next to Wilbur at any opportunity, he seemed very uncomfortable the entire time, like he just wanted to go home, but didn't have the strength to say it.

Techno caught onto the classes thing quickly, at least when he was in Wilbur's class with him.

Math.

Wilbur hated that he had Math at the end of the day, he was too tired to do work anymore. Techno on the other hand, picked up on the material immediately, and was able to do every problem, to the point where the teacher stopped calling on him so other people could get a chance.

After Math, Wilbur walked down the stairs towards the side door. With Techno following behind like a lost puppy.

Eventually, Techno tapped Wilbur's shoulder. Wilbur turned to see him.

"Yeah?"

"Where are we going exactly?" Techno asked.

"To hang out with my friends, and anyone who comes up to watch Tommy be an idiot."

"Right, uh who is that exactly?"

"I dunno, Niki, Charlie, Quackity, Puffy, Minx, and anyone else who shows up."

"O-oh. Okay."

When Wilbur got outside, Tommy was already one step ahead of him. He was already cracking jokes and generally being chaotic.

And he'd brought Tubbo with him.

Techno tried to act like he didn't find it funny, but every now and then he'd break and crack a smile.

Tommy saw Wilbur as he was messing around and gave him a huge smile, standing a little taller as he continued.

"What an idiot."

Wilbur's head snapped over.

"This kid, H-He just is so dumb, he's not funny he's just idiotic. I was told he was good, holy sh-"

The guy next to him talked fast. He was blond and wore dark clothing.

"What did you say?"

"Huh? Oh, just that this kid is so dumb. And shouldn't have the whole school talking."

It was a good thing Tommy couldn't hear him over the rest of the crowd.

"Hey, that kid isn't dumb!" Wilbur's blood began to boil.

How dare he say that about Tommy! Does he have a death wish!?

Without warning Wilbur grabbed the guy's arm and pulled him away, where Tommy couldn't see him.

"He's not stupid!" Wilbur shouted.

"Uh huh, t-that's nice. Listen, I don't talk to the little kids of the school, so you might as well leave." He folded his arms. A smirk spreading across his face.