Confrontation

For those of you who don't know who Hanna Peyton is. ^^^
........................

TommyInnit had never met anyone who he just didn't understand.

He knew Techno in and out, same with Wilbur, and Tubbo, and often Phil. He knew how they acted and why.

But this guy, Tommy couldn't figure out what was going on in his head.

Was he being mean just to be mean?

It was truly puzzling. And Tommy didn't like being puzzled.

Let's rewind.

Tommy was being himself, acting loud and chaotic. Shouting insults and going along with the dumbest ideas while playing with Tubbo.

It always felt good to not worry about things and act dumb.

"Tubbo you idiot, that's not how you play the game!"

"It's how I play the game." Tubbo responded moving the horse diagonally across the entire chess board.

"Oh like you've been playing it super correctly yourself." Wilbur rolled his eyes.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU BI-" Tommy was cut off by someone laughing.

It wasn't a nice laugh. It was a mean one.

"Would you look at that, the great TommyInnit is Wilbur's little brother."

He cackled again. Walking forward. Soon he was at the front of the crowd.

Tommy didn't recognize him, but Wilbur sure did.

"Get out of here Keem." Wil narrowed his eyes.

Oh, so that was Keem Star.

Keem Star rolled his eyes.

"What? Am I not allowed to watch the latest laughing stock?"

"He's not a laughing stock." Wilbur growled. "Now get out of here, I will not tolerate heckling."

Tommy just looked back and fourth between the two of them.

"Oh come on now, I'm not hecking, I just wanted to give the little kid a bit of advice."

"Advice? I want advice!" Tommy popped up from his seat and ran over to Keem.

"Tommy I really wouldn't-"

"What is it?" Tommy asked, cutting off Wilbur.

Keem leaned down just a bit.

Boy he was tall.

"You can't just be famous kid, you have to do something. So you might as well give up. You have no talents! You're just a dumb little kid, who's like, what, six?" He smirked.

That- that was mean. What?

"That wasn't advice!" Tommy yelled. "That was mean! First off, I'm almost nine! And second, I think I'm pretty funny! Surely that can be something!"

"Nah, you're not that funny."

Okay, so there wasn't much to rewind, but it was odd that he seemed to be mean for no reason.

"You jerk! I'm hilarious, and I'll make it work!"

"Y'know, famous people are actually good at what they do, like the guy with the command block. He actually knows how to make tournaments, you on the other hand, couldn't even attempt it."

"Oh yeah?! If it's sOOoOo simple why don't you do one!" Tommy yelled back.

"What?" Keem was taken aback.

"Yeah! Unless you're too much of a coward!"

"I'm not a coward!!" Keen yelled.

"I dunno, you sure do seem like one." Tommy grinned.

"No! I'm not a coward!!"

"Then prove it!"

"I will! I will prove it!" Keem backed up.

"Just you wait! I'll make the best tournament you've ever seen, it'll hardly take a few years!"

"Oh yeah?! How!?" Tommy pushed further. Though he still couldn't shake off his confusion.

"I don't know!? Money! I managed to buy my way up an extra grade! I'm a senior!"

"You're a what?" Tommy asked, confused.

Keem sighed. "I'm two grades above Wil, not just one."

"And? You're still lame!" Tommy smirked.

"WHAT?! Okay I'm not going to be bested by a toddler! You watch kid! It'll be the best tournament ever!"

"So you say." The voice of Technoblade sounded, and it turned heads. You could see the color draining from a few faces.

Techno leaned against a tree with one foot up, pressed against the bark. It was all very nonchalant, hey intimating. He was fiddling with a trident Tommy didn't know he owned. "I think I'll be the judge of that." Techno smiled. "But for now, GET AWAY FROM THEM."

Keem gritted his teeth. You could see him realize that he couldn't do anything to Techno, because that guy was an all powerful murderer.

"Fine! But just you wait! The biggest of celebrities will be there!" With that, he stormed off.

"Well that was a thing." Tubbo said, still holding a chess peice.

... Actually he was holding two of the horses and he was making then fight to the death because they were the only peices he had left and "the king is so useless he's basically a damsel in distress and needs a handsome prince to save him."

...

Tommy still didn't get it. So he went to Mumza.

"Mumza?"

"Hmm? What do you need Tommy?" Kristin set down her book and turned to him.

"There was this guy at Wilbur's school and he was being a bully." Tommy explained. "But I don't get it, why was he being mean? He didn't seem to have any reason."

"Sometimes people are just mean, Tommy. And you don't know why."

"But, there has to be a reason right?" Tommy was feeling very confused. People weren't mean to him at his school, they all liked him and gave him things.

"I'm sure there is a reason, but we don't know it."

"I wanna find out!"

"I don't think that's a good idea Tommy." Kristin gave him a sad look.

"Why not?"

"He might become meaner, and it's not very polite to get into someone else's business, he'll sort it out eventually."

"O-Okay."

Tommy couldn't decide if he liked that answer or not. It still didn't make sense.

... Techno was right, sometimes people are more complicated than they let on.

But either way, he's not going to let someone mean stop him from reaching his goals. Wilbur promised to help him. And one day, everyone was going to know the name "TommyInnit".

........................

Don't mind me just setting things up for future reference. :)

Farewell Plerps!