Curfew

It only took forever to figure out what I wanted to do here. :/

I couldn't find a Techno version of (^ picture ^) but that's what they look like, I just really like those designs.
........................

Techno took a deep breath. Looking around, it was hard not to be fascinated by it.

Hypixel was pretty cool.

Well, registration was difficult, what with him being a Piglin and all, but he was able to get them off his back pretty quickly. Along with signing up, he was given something called a Communicator. He didn't fully know how to use it so he just hooked it onto his belt for the time being.

And talking to Phil about actually going was awkward. Not because of Phil being overprotective or anything, he'd relaxed a lot since Techno was younger. But because he knew that the scroll Mace had given him was just sitting in his Ender Chest, waiting to be revealed to the family he held very close.

He didn't know what to do about that, he'd never talked about his past and that scroll was pretty incriminating, he was beyond scared of how someone would react to that kind of information.

He shouldn't have waited this long to say something about it.

Techno shook that off. He was at Hypixel now, he's here to have fun and not deal with stress.

He just wanted the high of adrenaline.

There were a few places he could go in the Hypixel, Tournament Arenas. Large stone pathways were leading to different areas. The stone path to his right led to games that children under 15 could play. Or just any game that isn't lethal.

To his left was a path that, according to the sign, led to games that required specific conditions. What that entailed, Techno didn't know.

In front of him was just about every other game. There was a lot to choose from.

Techno decided to go left. That was the busiest, and that meant something was going on there.

When he walked into the open area he figured out what that meant, above his head were hundreds of small islands, just floating in the sky, some bigger than others.

That looked cool.

Techno got to a sign with a bunch of buttons, one of which was labeled, "Skywars"

Techno pressed it without hesitation and was hit with sudden dizziness, he couldn't see for a second, but once he could he saw that he was not in the lobby anymore. He was in a small floating glass box, just underneath him was one of the smaller floating islands.

His communicator buzzed.

The all screen showed the list of the rules and explanations on it. Technoblade was getting more and more excited.

There was a counter, then the box vanished into thin air. He dropped to the ground and wasted no time searching through the chests on the spawn island.

Techno found that bridging with cobblestone over a huge drop wasn't that different from bridging over a lake of lava with Netherack.

He quickly figured out how it worked when he got to the main island and saw people stabbing the people with slower reaction time or less gear. After seeing this Techno realized that this game, was much too easy for him. He was a lot quicker than they were. And much more tactical.

He swept the battlefield quickly and moved on the another round, and another and another. Then he switched to something called "Bedwars." That one was more fun because it utilized respawn to make it a game mechanic, just like advertised. It made his opponents harder to kill. As did the shop, in this game. Techno enjoyed that one and even switched to the team version, which he enjoyed.

Whenever he was in a team game, his partners would always look so confused or weirded out by him being there, and it was so fun to watch that morph into fear when he walked out in very little armor and killed multiple teams at once.

Techno spent a lot of time checking out everything from Vampire Tag, to Murder Mystery. One of which was terrible, while the other was quite entertaining, and pretty good at evening the playing field.

But then the sun started to set, and Techno knew that Phil wanted him home before then. Hypixel wasn't exactly close to the city.

He begrudgingly left the Hypixel Tournament Arenas and went home.

Phil was annoyed that he'd stayed out for as long as he did but he wasn't punished for it or anything.

Techno took Ginger and Hanna to pay Bedwars with him.

They got very distracted and stayed long past curfew again.

Techno didn't care all that much though, this was much nicer than sitting at home in fear of some 40-year-old scroll.

........................
I dunno, I just decided that this chapter didn't need to be fancy or anything.

Farewell Plerps!