I'm so Tired

Everyone was in bed, and no one wanted to go to sleep, so they just kept talking.

Techno didn't really understand what the point of this was, but apparently it was "the best part".

Techno never really had trouble going to sleep. You fall asleep, then when your have to, you wake up. The only reason he's been sleep deprived is not being willing to sleep. He didn't want to so he didn't. Not being able to sleep was a whole other experience.

Everyone was talking and he couldn't fall asleep. It was odd. Then after two hours of this they all slowly shut up and fell asleep...

Except Skeppy.

Skeppy was awake and he was bored.

Normally, when he was at sleep overs all he had to do was wake up Zelkam. And if he wasn't there, then he'd wake up Spifey. Or Mega. But they weren't here. He didn't have a good relationship with anyone here to want to wake them up. Niki was too sweet, Wilbur and him hadn't talked that much. Charlie was alright, but that was about it.

Techno was odd. He was fun and Skeppy liked him, but every so often he'd say something that would be concerning or weird. Then when Skeppy wanted context or drew attention to it, he'd get all apprehensive. And go back into his shell, and Skeppy would have to coax him out again.

He didn't want to make Techno fell uncomfortable, so he wasn't going to wake him up.

He thought about waking Bad up, but he slept like a rock once he was asleep, and if Skeppy somehow managed to wake him up, he'd probably start making terrible decisions. Once he almost gave some random strangers all his parents money. And didn't understand when Skeppy told him not to.

Skeppy waited to fall asleep. And waited, and waited.

Ugh screw this.

He was waking up Techno.

"Psst- Techno. Techno."

"What?" Techno whispered back.

"Wow you woke up fast."

"Mmm, what do you need Skeppy?"

"I'm bored."

"You woke me up because you're bored?" Slight irritation could be found in his voice.

"Yup."

"That sounds like a you problem."

"W-what?"

"Do you need me to repeat myself?"

Wow, Techno was sassy when he was tired. Techno hadn't been acting like this the whole time they were here. But maybe that was because he was nervous. He's too tired to be nervous now. This was going to be fun.

"How dare you."

"Oh wow, what are you gonna do about it?"

"I am the master of trolls, you messed with the wrong man."

"Boy."

"What?"

"You're not really a man."

"You're just making this worse for yourself."

"Ha ha ha, I'd like to see you try."

"I will!"

"Sure Skeppy."

"I will, beware!"

"You're gonna wake everyone up."

"I don't care."

"Wow, everyone's gonna be mad at you tomorrow."

"That's actually pretty normal."

"It's 'cause you're so terrible."