Kristals

The title might be a bit odvious but I really don't give a flip.
........................

Technoblade ran into the living room suddenly.

"Alright you squeaker idiots, were having a non-boomer meeting in my room, if you're not there in 30 seconds I'm stabbing you in the face." And with that he walked back out.

"What the f***?" Wilbur asked.

"I think I might've raised a psychopath." Phil said.

"Yup definitely, let's go Tommy!" Tubbo said dragging Tommy with him, as he went down the hallway.

"I'm gonna go before one of them murders the others." Wilbur responded, to which Phil nodded.

Wilbur walked into the room to find Techno telling Tubbo that he better not touch his stuff. Tubbo hadn't touched anything yet.

"Oh, Wilbur you're here. Good." Techno closed the door behind Will.

"Okay, I wanted to talk about Philza." Techno muttered quietly.

"Is this what gossip is like?" Tubbo asked, ignoring Techno's no-touch policy and sitting on the bed with Tommy.

"I don't think so." Wilbur said sitting on Techno's desk chair.

"Whatever, point is, he's acting weird."

"Yeah, he's always leaving in the evening and doesn't come back until we're all asleep." Will said.

"He's all tired now." Tommy said.

"I timed him once. He left at 8:00 PM, and came back at 12:30."

"Well that's why." Wilbur said.

"He can't keep up this schedule for very long. It usually starts messing him up." Techno said.

"So, is this like, an intervention or..." Wilbur asked.

"I also wanted to talk about the last few days."

"Uh okay? Shoot."

"Tubbo's been here for about two and a half weeks, Phil has been leaving weirdly for one week, and the past three days, he's been cooing a lot. It just starts up. He stops himself frequently, if you bump into him, sometimes it starts back up. And, the weirdest part is, it isn't directed at any of us."

"I was wondering about that." Tommy said.

"Wait that's not normal?" Tubbo asked.

"No, it isn't, very not normal. Normally we can tell exactly what's causing it. When Tommy was little, he was cute and it'd get him to start, if he responded well, it'd get louder." Wilbur explained.

"Once I was freaking out and he used it to calm me down." Techno added. "We could always tell what was causing it. It was always directed at someone. This is just random, and we don't know what's causing it."

"That's weird." Tubbo said, pulling Tommy's hand away from Techno's books, which he was trying to grab.

"Here's the thing- can he hear me? I don't know how good average hearing is." Techno glanced at his wall.

"No, you're good." Wilbur said.

"Okay, it- it sounds different. It's more slow and rhythmic, and almost echoey. I don't know if you can hear it, and I don't know how to describe it."

"I don't hear it." Will responded, shrugging.

"Oh yeah, it's differenty isn't it?" Tubbo said. "I thought it was just me." Tommy was getting fidgety, but he agreed with Tubbo.