ieie

Hai, it's me again! Little miss cliffhanger!
........................

The world stopped for a moment. Why were they cracked? WHY WERE THEY CRACKED?! Charlie was always so careful with his glasses! Something was very, very, wrong. Wilbur looked up at any clue or anything that could lead to where Charlie was now.

And he found it. A tiny puddle of goop outside the bathroom near where Wilbur was. Charlie was never liquidy enough for it to fall off his head, unless he was very emotional. Sad or anxious. The part of Charlie's head that was comprised of slime would expand slightly depending on his mood along with the liquid. This made the pit in Wilbur's stomach worse.

He was wasting time just standing here. Stuffing the glasses in his pocket, he ran over to where the bathroom was.

He ran inside to find the worst sight he'd seen in his life.

Keem (of course it was him) was holding Charlie up against him with one arm. While the other was being used to plunge a stick into his skull. Specifically the part comprised of slime. You know how the hole/slime in his head expands based on his emotions? It was all down the right side of his face, his eye was gone, covered in the slime. He was shaking and tears rolled down the other side. Keem was unphased by this development as he kept shoving the stick in farther.

"You son oF A BI***, GET AWAY FROM HIM BEFORE I BEAT THE SH** OUT OF YOU!!!" Wilbur screamed louder then he ever has.

Keem stopped. Looking up.

"Oh look, it's your friend to save the day. Is your little Piglin body guard going to help you?"

"You get away from him right now." Wilbur was fuming.

"Or what?"

"Or I'll beat the sh** out of you."

Charlie was barely registering anything. He saw Wilbur. And he needed Wilbur's help, and that's all his brain could process.

"Oh, what. Go ahead. Hit me, hit it your best shot."

Wilbur ran at him and gave him a hard punch to the gut and he doubled over in pain. Just in time for Will to punch him in the nose. Blood spurted from it. And Keem already wanted to leave before this little gnat beat him up anymore. But Wilbur wasn't done. He punched him in the face a few more times, then grabbed his shirt and threw him to the floor. Keem started to rise again. But stopped when he felt Pain coursing through him.

Wilbur grabbed Charlie, lifted him up as best he could and practically dragged him out of the bathroom.

Out of the hallway.

And out of the school.

He led him to a park bench where he sat Charlie down.

"Charlie, breathe."

He nodded slowly and started trying to breathe. He gasped shakily, until Wilbur slowed his breathing down and let him follow it.

The slime on his face started to recede.

"Are you okay?"

"N-Not really."

"Okay, we'll just stay here."

"Wilbur, it was so painful. So, so painful."

"I get it. Just, breathe for now. We'll deal with the rest later." Will looked at the stick plunged in his head. It looked truly, truly awful. He could just pull it out, but that seemed unwise.

Who would be able to help?

Phil, maybe Phil could help.

Wilbur helped Charlie breathe for a minute longer.