Wife Haver

Oof, intense ending on that last chapter huh, well but to worry, the next chapter is here.
........................

Techno heard voices. This was nothing new. They started up when something important woke them. They stuck around up to 24 hours at most, then they would disappear. Until something woke them again. Like the mention of Dream, or tommy, when he first showed up they did nothing but chant his name. Techno had gotten used to them at this point. And he didn't mind their company. They were often useful, but now was not the time.

They were sympathizing for him. Telling him, "oh, Wilbur didn't mean it!" Or "you should go back." And the usual "E" too.

Most of it was to go back.

"No, I'm not going back."

What?! You have to!

But Tommy!

Wilbur will be sad!

"I don't care if Wilbur is sad."

Sadge.

But Dadza?

Phil?

C'mon Techno, you care about Wilbur.

"I don't care! We're leaving."

Techno didn't want to see it as fleeing. It was only retreating. Yeah... That works.

He needed a place where they wouldn't think he'd go. To the left was that cliff from earlier, and to the right was closer to where Phil had found him all those years ago. They'd probably look in both of those places first. Dead in front of him was a mountain. It was tall and Techno didn't really want to climb it. But if he managed to get to go down the middle, he doubted they would follow him.

Techno looked around the base of the mountain, and saw something odd. A cave was carved into the side of the mountain, just above where the wall of it met the floor. The entrance was partially covered with red vines. It was old, and Phil had probably forgotten it was even there. Perfect. Techno crawled into it and slowly pushed a few boulders towards the entrance. Making it hard to see. Techno hadn't covered it completely, as that'd need bigger boulders, and there weren't any, (also it was unlikely he could move something that big anyway) so there were some small gaps. Maybe big enough for a baby strider, but not much else. Techno made his way down the dilapidated tunnel.

Techno hit open air quickly, apparently the tunnel cut right through the mountain. That was good. He'd basically scaled the mountain, and was going on his way forward after that. The crimson forest went on for a while. The voices had quieted down for the most part and Techno was relieved.

...

When Phil heard what had happened he was shocked and panicked. He started grabbing everything he woke need for a trip to the nether.

"What?! Now?! But what about Tommy?! Okay, I'll stay here and take care of Tommy, you go get him, right?"

"No, you are coming and your are going to come and apologize to Techno."

"But- what about Tommy!?"

"... He's coming with us."

"In the nether?! Are you crazy?!"

"He's asleep, which won't last long at this rate, and there's two of us, he should be fine."

"You've lost your mind."

"Well, technically he isn't my kid, so..."

"Ugh."

Phil got a lot of potions and weapons and armor and Wilbur came equiped with his iron sword and a golden chest plate that Phil made him wear. As for Tommy, he was still fast asleep, he looked adorable like that. Wilbur brought his blanket for when he woke up and panicked. (He wouldn't go outside unless he has that blanket.) Phil brought a bag of tiny candies for when he acted up. Motivation to be good.