Tubbox & Piglins

Phil was going over the past few days in his head.

Specifically the past five days so far that Tubbo was around.

Tubbo was the silliest kid Phil has ever seen, but that didn't mean he didn't have his problems. The first night he was here he tried to sleep in his box. And Phil had to pull him out. Tommy wanted to have Tubbo sleep with him. To be like big brother Wilbur. Tubbo eventually figured out what they wanted and now he cuddles with Tommy at night. One time Phil was just minding his business when he felt one of his feathers pulled out. It hurt and he squawked indignantly.

"Tubbo, don't do that it hurts!" Phil told Tubbo.

"White feather. Different than others." Tubbo responded, looking at it. The feather was mostly while but the tip turned dark again, almost as if it was covered in ash.

"Yes, I have a few white feathers, but can you not pull them?"

"Where'd you get them?"

"I got them from my father, please promise you won't do that again."

"... Okay." Tubbo said.

"Y'know, out of all of us, I expected Wilbur or Tommy to be the first to do that." Techno said.

"Can I keep feather?" Tubbo asked.

"I- I guess? I have no use for it now."

"Yay! Thanks!" Tubbo yelled running off.

The feather can be found in his box when he isn't holding it, and no one is allowed to touch it.

He's also very curious. He decided to try and ask Techno a bunch of questions that Phil hadn't even asked. For fear of intruding. Phil had to break it up before Tubbo got hurt. So Phil assumed he made the right decision about that.

"Where are you from?"

"Huh?"

"Blade, where are you from?" Tubbo repeated.

Yes, he had adopted the nickname that Tommy uses.

"Uh, the Nether."

"The what?"

"It's another dimension, very red and fiery."

"Daddy just calls it Hell."

"I guess you can call it that if you want."

"What part of it are you from?"

"I'm from a bastion."

"Wut?"

"A big kingdom where Piglins like me live. It's like a large black stone tower. There are a lot of them."

"Ooh! Which one?"

"Uh, it's called the soul kingdom, because it's on the edge of a soul sand valley and the Nether waste. Though Chat has renamed them to The Grave Jumpers."

"Is your family there?"

"My family is here."

"But your Daddy? Or Mommy? Are they in there?"

Techno was silent for a moment. Before saying quietly. Barely audible,

"My biological father is."

"What would you do if you saw him?"

"Cut his head off."

"... Is he not a good daddy?"

"...No."

"It's a good thing grown ups can respawn." Tubbo said, returning to his cheerful demeanor. Unaware that he wouldn't.

"What made him a bad daddy?" Tubbo pushed further.