• Chapter 1 •

Ranboo POV

Right now I'm flying to the UK for the first time to meet all my online friends who live there. I'm really excited, but also pretty worried about it.

I'm gonna be staying there with Tubbo and Tommy. They're my best friends and we're gonna stay in London. We have this big hotel suite that we're all gonna share.

I'm excited because I'll finally meet everyone and I get to hang out and make real life content with them.

I'm nervous though because....Fans and even friends of ours all think Tubbo and I are gonna have soulmate marks. I'm scared to get one...I've seen news stories about soulmate marks and things going wrong. Now Tubbo is great, literally the best. I just- don't have any romantic feelings for him at all. Who knows?- Maybe we'll get platonic marks. However, I highly doubt we'll get any marks at all.

Though if I ever get a soulmate mark, I would prefer it be romantic. I don't care who my soulmate is- We're gonna be romantic.

About 20 minutes till I landed, then I'd get off this plane and see my friends.

Tommy POV

I sat in the car waiting to arrive at the airport. Ranboo was flying in to spend a month here. It's honestly too bad he couldn't stay longer, it seems like such a short time. Either way, should be cool.

"We there yet?" I asked Tubbo who sat to the right of me.

"Almost. Have you got a text?- He hasn't texted me." Tubbo said nervous as he focus on driving.

"No. And when he lands I'm sure he'll text you first. Now stop shaking your leg." I said a little annoyed. To be fair he was shaking the whole car while doing it.

"Sorry. Just nervous about the whole soulmate stuff. I really hope we have platonic marks." He smiled keeping his eyes on the road.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't even worry. I'm sure you two will get a marking. And if you don't then that must mean there's a romantic soulmate out there for you."

He laughed, "I'd prefer a platonic mark. There's always issues with romantic ones."

I smiled, "I want a romantic one. And whoever my soulmate is- she better be hot and not a fan."

He sighed, "How do you know you're gonna get a woman?"

"Well first off- I'm straight. And second, I'm Tommyinnit. Wife haver, woman lover. It's kinda obvious." I had a smug grin then sighed, "I just hope I get the opportunity to meet my soulmate."

"Yeah. Not all people do." Tubbo agreed.

• Time Skip •

Ranboo POV

Finally it was happening. I got off the plane and hurried out into the lobby. I began walking towards the entrance then grabbed my luggage from baggage claim.

I walked out into the main lobby and sat down waiting for Tubbo and Tommy. I pulled out my phone and went to our group chat to let them know I was waiting.

RanbooLive:
Waiting in main lobby :)

Tommy replied first.

Tommyinnit:
Got it King
We're parking

I nodded to myself then waited patiently. A couple minutes later and Tubbo responded to the group chat.

Tubbo_:
On our way rn!!!

RanbooLive:
Kay

I put away my phone and then looked around for the two boys. A couple more minutes and I spotted them.

A short brunette looking lost as his brown eyes wandered around everywhere. Tubbo.

A taller blonde beside him, his baby blue eyes scanning the room. His blue ones met my grey ones and his lips turned up into a smile. I blushed lightly, Tommy.

Tommy tapped Tubbo's shoulder and pointed over at me. I stuck my hand up and gave a small wave. Tubbo beamed happily and rushed over.

He stormed me with a hug. I chuckled and hugged him back. Then we pulled apart and he smiled, "Great to finally meet ya, Ranboo!"

I smiled back, "Great to meet you, Tubbo."

He stuck his hand out for me to take, "Direct skin contact to check for a mark..."

I took a deep breath and held his hand. We waited a bit and nothing happened. Tubbo frowned, "Huh....oh well. It's not that important."

I sighed, "Honestly I'm glad. I kinda hate soulmate marks."

Tubbo pulled me up onto my feet and I stood. The blonde walked over casually. He had taken his time, "Hey there RanbooLive."

"Hey Tommyinnit." I laughed.

He smiled, "Nice to meet ya finally."

"And you." I smiled back.

Tubbo cleared his throat, "You gonna hug?"

I blushed looking at Tommy, "I wasn't sure how you felt about hugs..."

"Hugs are....welcomed." He softly laughed.

I went and hugged him. He hugged me back and then we pulled away. Tubbo's eyes sparkled, "Hold hands! You two should check for marks!"

"Wh- What?!" Tommy laughed, "My soulmate will not be RanbooLive. Mines gonna be a hot woman."

I rolled my eyes at him, "Yeah, and I doubt mine will be Tommyinnit. We're barely even good friends."

Tommy scoffed, "Oh piss off- You're one of my best friends, okay?"

I nodded then stuck my hand up, "Its just custom...y'know, like when you meet someone new. I don't mind."

Tommy stuck his hand up, "Just custom I suppose."

We laced fingers and I felt a sharp pain in my wrist. Tommy quickly retracted his hand with a wince. I looked at my left wrist where the pain was and a light purple allium flower tattoo was now permanently there on my skin.

I looked up at Tommy as our eyes met and shared realization. He mumbled, "Fuck..."

Tommy POV

Ranboo nodded then stuck his hand up and out towards me, "Its just custom...y'know, like when you meet someone new. I don't mind."

I stuck my hand up, "Just custom I suppose."

He laced our fingers and I felt a sharp pain in my wrist. Ranboo winced too and as a reaction- I quickly retracted my hand with a wince as well. I held my right wrist in my left hand where the pain was. I slowly lifted my hand off and there was a permanent vibrant purple allium flower tatto. A soulmate mark.

I stare up at Ranboo. He looked up from his wrist to meet my eyes. I think we shared realization rather quick as I mumbled, "Fuck..." 

Y'know, I was really hoping for a romantic mark. Not with Ranboo, with a girl cause I'm straight. But I guess a platonic mark is cool too. At least I've met my soulmate.

Tubbo cleared his throat, "That was the last thing I expected..."

Ranboo gulped, "So- How about we talk later, yeah?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

With that we helped Ranboo with his bags and then left the airport to Tubbo's car. We loaded Ranboo's belongings into the trunk. Then I got in the back seat, deciding to let Ranboo sit shotgun.

I stare out the window so confused.

1,165 words
This is my new book!
Hope you'll stick around and enjoy! :)